"Lost Connection to Global Server" Error

1) i have EnB installed on an XP Pro SP3 Laptop and a Vista SP2 Desktop. Server Notifier on XP shows Online, Vista shows Offline. (strange, but probably VistaBug)

2) N7 Launcher is updated to 326 on both machines, client runs as expected to login screen and then "Lost Connection to Global Server" (no chance to put in user/pwd) click ok to close client. :/

Guest Vato1999
[quote name='benjiroo' timestamp='1302547942' post='38826']
1) i have EnB installed on an XP Pro SP3 Laptop and a Vista SP2 Desktop. Server Notifier on XP shows Online, Vista shows Offline. (strange, but probably VistaBug)

2) N7 Launcher is updated to 326 on both machines, client runs as expected to login screen and then "Lost Connection to Global Server" (no chance to put in user/pwd) click ok to close client. :/
[/quote]

Having same problem ..vista 32bit as above and windows 7 , but i see people online still? help

[quote name='Vato1999' timestamp='1302553429' post='38835']
Having same problem ..vista 32bit as above and windows 7 , but i see people online still? help
[/quote]

well, every time i check the launcher or the n7 site, the number of clients is steadily lower. started out with 80-ish and is now down to 41. the other day there was an issue with the login server, so i'm guessing the login server is down.

Guest vato1999
[quote name='benjiroo' timestamp='1302553770' post='38838']
well, every time i check the launcher or the n7 site, the number of clients is steadily lower. started out with 80-ish and is now down to 41. the other day there was an issue with the login server, so i'm guessing the login server is down.
[/quote]

same here 39 (probably less now) ...