Net-7 Window not showing

evening all ,

i just received a net-7 Update and now that i have updated it i can no longer see the N-7 Window i go to the task bar and hover over the N-7 icon and i can see the window but it will not come up on my desk top .. i have allready uninstalled and reinstalled the the program to no avail .. any ideas??

Thanks in advance

Tunks

*EDIT*
i am running Windows 7 Ultimate with all the latest updates and IE 9 Edited by Tunksfera

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum-56/announcement-13-read-first-technical-support-faq-and-common-fixes/

Third problem down.

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1302486580' post='38778']
https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/forum-56/announcement-13-read-first-technical-support-faq-and-common-fixes/

Third problem down.
[/quote]

Heh :) i guess that's why it pays to search a little more thoroughly b4 you post something sorry

Thanks very Much Cdel worked but not in the way that the solution was typed... in win7 there is no "Maximize" in the left click menu of the task bar ..i had to go into the properties menu and select start maximized and that worked .. thanks for the idea...

Ah, sorry. Forgot to edit the FAQ for Windows 7. (In windows 7, it's Shift + Right-click) I'm glad you were able to work it out anyway.