server still down

I keep getting server offline and have for the past several hours is this a launcher issue, or is the server really down? I went to net-7 portal and it says it is up and 153 ppl are on, but my launcher won't connect it keeps saying offline. Edited by Gonetrading

[quote name='Gonetrading' timestamp='1302390840' post='38686']
I keep getting server offline and have for the past several hours is this a launcher issue, or is the server really down? I went to net-7 portal and it says it is up and 153 ppl are on, but my launcher won't connect it keeps saying offline.
[/quote]

Put in this ip address in place of sunrise addy 87.106.131.253 should get you in game

[quote name='Gleek' timestamp='1302391981' post='38689']
Put in this ip address in place of sunrise addy 87.106.131.253 should get you in game
[/quote]

I tried this.. Its starts the game but when the game loads and at the login screen it says it failed to connect to the server. Click okay at that prompt and the game closes.

[quote name='Gonetrading' timestamp='1302392778' post='38693']
ok I figured it out I had local cert checked and apparently this is a no no, working fine now
[/quote]

This did not resolve my issue! Though I did not get failed to connect to global server error I was able to try to log in. At this point when I submit the login info it comes back and says EA.com is currently unavailable......

[quote name='gameboy' timestamp='1302393700' post='38696']
mine works if i put in 87.106.131.253 but, i will snap shot my screen so u can see how it looks.

(by the way, i blanked out "Local ip:" for privacy, as this doesnt matter :) )

[attachment=855:snap shot.jpg]
[/quote]

I wish this would resolve my issue. When I try to connect this way and disable local cert I don't think its even attempting to connect to NET-7 for the login.