getting past the repeateable TW missions in Luna

didn't know if i certain level either cumulative or specific to move beyond the training area... i thought when i hit level 10 Lt Raine would offer the first hull upgrade. however i am there and he is only offering the 6 repeatable missions and anothing else... i was posting here to ask if there were any changings to the initial leveling process like missions i may have missed. Edited by akira87429

[quote name='akira87429' timestamp='1301525083' post='37882']
didn't know if i certain level either cumulative or specific to move beyond the training area... i thought when i hit level 10 Lt Raine would offer the first hull upgrade. however i am there and he is only offering the 6 repeatable missions and anothing else... i was posting here to ask if there were any changings to the initial leveling process like missions i may have missed.
[/quote]

Take them all, then the hull upgrade should be offered then you can drop the repeatables. I have these on my list to move to another NPC to stop the interference. He should be giving you a list of missions when you talk to him to choose from, is he not?

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1301525531' post='37887']
Take them all, then the hull upgrade should be offered then you can drop the repeatables. I have these on my list to move to another NPC to stop the interference. He should be giving you a list of missions when you talk to him to choose from, is he not?
[/quote]

he is, it's just that the hull upgrade mission is not one of them, which is why i was thinking that i had not completed a necessary step. he offers a total of 6 though.

[quote name='akira87429' timestamp='1301528636' post='37894']
he is, it's just that the hull upgrade mission is not one of them, which is why i was thinking that i had not completed a necessary step. he offers a total of 6 though.
[/quote]

Take 3 of them if you've got room, then it should be on his list and you can take it. The upgrade for the TE is called EarthCorps Promotion Ceremony I believe for a title, if my memory serves offhand. Once you've got it you can abandon the others.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1301531879' post='37899']
Take 3 of them if you've got room, then it should be on his list and you can take it. The upgrade for the TE is called EarthCorps Promotion Ceremony I believe for a title, if my memory serves offhand. Once you've got it you can abandon the others.
[/quote]

when i relogged that night, the mission was at the very top of that list so i figure it simply resolved itself....