My Top 10

10. Google Charlie Sheen. Enough there to keep you busy for weeks.

9. Put down the mouse, step away from the keyboard, turn towards the door. Step out. Don't worry about the large glowing yellow thing in the sky, it is not Amah trying to blast you to the far side of Ragnarok, it's called "the sun".

8. Learn a foreign language. Judging by some of the chat logs, for a lot of you, this would be English.

7. Reorganize the cupboards in your house, put all of the stuff you like where you can reach it easily and put everyone else's stuff on the very top shelf, or on the very bottom way in the back.

6. Go to the hardware store and buy a few padlocks. Go to a large department store and padlock all the bathroom stall doors shut and then charge people a quarter to use them. If an employee comes in, tell them you were hired by corporate to increase revenue because this store is the lowest in the company.

5. If you live in a town with a tall public building or a hotel with several floors, go ride in the elevator. Face the corner away from the elevator doors and whisper incoherently to yourself when people are on with you. If nobody is on, sing loudly off-key and then stop when the doors open.

4. Grab some random person on the street and use them as a human shield. Keep repeating to yourself "They can't find me here."

3. Go to the library and walk around saying "shh" to anybody or anything who makes any type of noise. Including the staff. This is especially fun if someone is using a copier or a printer.

2. Go to a crowded bar and tell the bartender you want to buy everyone a round of empty glasses. Then ask for a receipt.

1. Ride your bicycle to a drive thru restaurant window and ask if they do valet.

[quote name='Grendwal' timestamp='1301419101' post='37666']
8. Learn a foreign language. Judging by some of the chat logs, for a lot of you, this would be English.
[/quote]
I rly dislike when people talk my native language ingame. As if in the 26th century (or so) they would speak that crappy language...

People that talk anything other than English need to be hanged, drawn and quartered.

PS:

11. Do something involving a Sundiver.

[quote name='Tyran' timestamp='1301420890' post='37667']
I rly dislike when people talk my native language ingame. As if in the 26th century (or so) they would speak that crappy language...

People that talk anything other than English need to be hanged, drawn and quartered.

PS:

11. Do something involving a Sundiver.
[/quote]
Lol. What's your native language?