Questionable behavior

I noticed this person in the new player forums proclaiming this. When the gm's are done with this please delete the post or the pictures please.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Tradermagoo' timestamp='1301255124' post='37371']
I noticed this person in the new player forums proclaiming this. When the gm's are done with this please delete the post or the pictures please.
[/quote]

That's creepy. Thanks for posting - you and I are sometimes in disagreement but, on this, I wholly agree there shouldn't be any place for it on EnB.
  • Upvote 2

[quote name='Juduz' timestamp='1301264331' post='37406']
The guy also apologied pretty much straight after for his twisted joke after ppl said it was not acceptable. Dont forget to add taht part.
[/quote]

Oh, a joke. Yeah, I'm laughing out loud right now about that. Sooooo funnny. I mean what's funnier than joking about 8 year old girls having pictures of your privates? Are you serious?

\o/

Yeah it was a tasteless and inappropriate joke that I apologized for after it was said. I like how you left out that part of the convo. I also like how you took my remark out of the context from the chat and can see where the joke came from. How very Republican of you.

PS: I am sorry I offended your delicate sensibilities enough that you felt the need to come on and post this. I must not have done that good of a job though or else I wouldn't have had to remind you to make this post like you said you would. Smooches baby. <3
  • Downvote 4

Makes me mad that you guys continually use EnB as your personal smut channels. Each and everytime i'm on I see this type of thing. I'm frankly tired of it. As soon as someone questioned it, you immediately apologize, and somehow that's supposed to fix it. Shouldn't have been said in the first place.

Its time to start cracking down, or getting language filters working, as well as /mute commands for all staff.
  • Upvote 1

[quote name='Darkk' timestamp='1301275672' post='37459']
Makes me mad that you guys continually use EnB as your personal smut channels. Each and everytime i'm on I see this type of thing. I'm frankly tired of it. As soon as someone questioned it, you immediately apologize, and somehow that's supposed to fix it. Shouldn't have been said in the first place.

Its time to start cracking down, or getting language filters working, as well as /mute commands for all staff.
[/quote]
Agreed. I'm sure the GMs will take care of this incident.

As for the thread, I think it's resolved.
  • Upvote 2