Do I still need Starship creator for the 3 non-default classes?

[quote name='Scyris' timestamp='1301239158' post='37310']
-custom on the end of the shortcut right? its been a while..
[/quote]
This is my invocation:
"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Character and Starship Creator\Character and Starship Creator.exe" -noclassrestrictions

There's a space between the " and the -noclassrestrictions

:angry:
I have that but I don't show the new races. On one PC I know it is because I have my JD in slot one but on the orhter 2 PCs slot one is open but I can't create the new races. On one of those PCs I have a Seeker? go figure. I am so fart along I don't want to tweak anything, afaird I will lose what I have.

so ST5 or Beta one.. :o :D B) :) :rolleyes:

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Character and Starship Creator\Character and Starship Creator.exe" -noclassresitrictons
This is the PCI have the seeker on but don't see the other races. If I log in normaly and try to create a new toon it will not show the extra races.
Do I need to start the creater frist?

[quote name='LPCA' timestamp='1301262300' post='37397']
also only one dash (-), not two dashes (--)
-noclassrestrictions

move topic to support forum?
[/quote]

?? The cut and paste from my own shortcut only has one dash, so not quite clear what you are saying?

[quote name='Jarod' timestamp='1301266021' post='37418']
?? The cut and paste from my own shortcut only has one dash, so not quite clear what you are saying?
[/quote]

i wasn't saying you misstyped.

it's just that many times these options/flags/arguments are passed with double dash (--) (specially in linux) or with slash (/) (specially in windows), and not with a single dash (-)

[quote name='AZdexter' timestamp='1301262644' post='37401']
:angry:
I have that but I don't show the new races. On one PC I know it is because I have my JD in slot one but on the orhter 2 PCs slot one is open but I can't create the new races. On one of those PCs I have a Seeker? go figure. I am so fart along I don't want to tweak anything, afaird I will lose what I have.

so ST5 or Beta one.. :o :D B) ;) :rolleyes:

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Character and Starship Creator\Character and Starship Creator.exe" -noclassresitrictons
This is the PCI have the seeker on but don't see the other races. If I log in normaly and try to create a new toon it will not show the extra races.
Do I need to start the creater frist?
[/quote]

This is on the forums somewhere and I think this is the guidance your looking for.

Once you add this line, open the starship creator. It will not show these classes as visible options, instead use the arrow to go through the classes and you will see them that way.

Cookoo
Graphic Team