/command

Tyran

Maybe already suggested but...

/shipstats

Will show total reactor recharge, shield recharge and maybe even damage per second done by all weapons. Also any other useful invisible stats would be nice to see.

First two are straight forward but because weapons have varying types of damage the way it is displayed needs to split up.

So a level 150 TT checking /shipstats will have 4 weapon slots with each their own damage showing. For example's sake he has 2 Plasma ML's, 1 Plasma beam and 1 energy beam, it would show something like:

Damage per slot: (1)100 Plasma DPS * (2)100 Plasma DPS * (3)50 Plasma DPS * (4)50 Energy DPS
Damage per type: 250 Plasma DPS * 50 Energy DPS
Damage total: 300 DPS

Reason for this is to better see how buffs interact with each other...

This falls under the category of good ideas we keep forgetting to put in. It also seems like something I could handle. As soon as I have time, I'll take a loot at it. I'm backed up with tons of stuff to do atm.:D

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1300421376' post='36794']
This falls under the category of good ideas we keep forgetting to put in. It also seems like something I could handle. As soon as I have time, I'll take a loot at it. I'm backed up with tons of stuff to do atm.:D
[/quote]

Don't forget to add the /slash command, which lists all the commands one can do with the / command prefix. :)

[quote name='Jarod' timestamp='1300431338' post='36801']
Don't forget to add the /slash command, which lists all the commands one can do with the / command prefix. :D
[/quote]
Patience...
https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/4459-list-commands-command/page__view__findpost__p__35491 :)