200% Ores

[quote name='Exiledrapier' timestamp='1300364074' post='36743']

If you were to limit the comps on each station to a set number only to repopulate after 5 or so hours (5 hours just choosen at random), there is no doubt the comps would stay out of stock on the station thus forcing player interaction between those that seek it in this thread.

[/quote]

Or, only have available by each vendor items sold to them by players. And, each vendor will only buy (have on hand at one time) a certain quantity of a given item, which the vendor would sell for some percent (say 100%) more than paid.

Traders (builders) could make a living going from station to station, vendor to vendor building and selling what they need. Buyers could buy from vendors or builders. Builders getting more trade exp selling to players.

But, this would be a major change. Maybe something for version 2... :-)

Yeah I don't know how much they can do with the backbone of the economy ATM but if it ever came to it I'd love to see a more robust economy akin to eve, maybe not so complex. I'd also love to see a crafting system like swg where the only limit to how awesome your equipment is is how great your resources are, though I know as well as any that's pure fantasy.