Looking for a few good Jenquai

We are "The JORG" - The Jenquai Organization and we welcome all Jenquai into our midst. We are a mature guild from the days of Enb Live and looking for old friends and new friends to join the family as we traverse the far reaches of the known galaxy in search of fame, fortune, goodtimes and stuff to blow up! ;) Family, Honor and Loyalty to the Jenquai is what we're about... and helping out the Terrans and Progens on occasion. For more info, visit us at our website:Jenquai Organization or contact one of our members in game (Lokuetis, Murfree, Bitman, Sabar, Pneema, Aanya)

Join us before we Join You :)

I'd like to join up if possibly. Char's name is Lolita. Can't stand Progens for obvious reason. I don't care for Terrans either (I just play one on TV).

TBH If this were a PVP server I'd show them what Jove's Fury was all about through my beams.

Thanks for dropping by gang.....We understand there's a wipe coming on the 25th Jan... so we'll probably be forming the guild all over again :) we'll look for you ingame.. you can also sign up on our website at jenquai.org .. Hopefully we can do this again... :P

I should have my game client running tonight, at some point. I'm registered, just haven't gotten a chance to get everything installed. I love the concepts behind this guild, so I already registered for your site. I played a Jenquai Explorer back in the Live days, so I'm pumped to jump back in and get my hands dirty again, especially with a good guild to play with.

I should have my game client running tonight, at some point. I'm registered, just haven't gotten a chance to get everything installed. I love the concepts behind this guild, so I already registered for your site. I played a Jenquai Explorer back in the Live days, so I'm pumped to jump back in and get my hands dirty again, especially with a good guild to play with.

Gr8 to have you....We're re-forming... again :) so we'll look for ya... ;)

i would also like to join im a jenquai and im lv 15 soon to be 16 and this seems like the best place to join so yea im all for joining any way my ingame name is darvaun that is my explorer, i will be maiking a combat classed guy also just havent goten around to it yet. im gonna go visit ur site after this also :D...

• 3 weeks later...

Well, to get this back into the spot, JORG is still recruiting.

We now have players from both timezones (euro/us)and things getting comfortable.

So if you are a real Jenq, why not join the family ?

live long and prospect

Bit

Do you play Solo? Group? or Both?... If so... the Jenquai Organization wants YOU! Freelancer Jenquai looking to make their mark in the Galaxy should look no further. We now offer all members FREE equipment upgrades i.e. Engines, Shields, Reactors, Beams and Devices made by JORG Builders, acquired thru battle, vendors or other means :) .. We have Level 3 and up equipment donated by our members and is available on a first come first serve basis. If we don't have it, we'll build it, and if we can't build it we'll kill until it drops :P . We also have a guild bank for when you "must have it" and are short of funds.

So if you are in the galaxy and looking for a place to call home with good friends and good times...then the JORG might be for you. Visit us at our Website, Register and we'll recruit you in.

Lokuetis :P ,

Omnes ad Unum

I've lived with this secret for years, and this feels like a coming out for me...I am a Jenquai and here is my application:

What is your IGN? Jenquaiforever

What is your gender? Boy

What's your age? 16

What are your favourite colours? Ow, definitely pinks and purples

What's your favourite clothes? Full body pvc with mouth zip

What are your skills? Hairdressing, and somehow im fantastic at chatting with females they feel so relaxed around me

etc.

etc.

Wow.

I mean realllly.... wow. Feeling that love for the Jenquai all the way over here.

Who are your favourite celebs? Peter North in his early days, John Holmes sometimes, Alexander the Great and Robin Askwith cuz of his red underpants.

And I'd bet that'd be Mr. North in his days as Matt Ramsey, no doubt.

Please note that JORG members should always conduct themselves respectfully not only to the Jenquai but the Emulator community as well. While I find humor in many things said, some comments made here may offend others. I can't control this, so my apologies to those who might take some comments the wrong way.