Character Builder

Updated the Progen Warrior to include an added column. On an off-topic, how do you take screen shots? One of my next updates after I finish all the classes' required level columns I want to include a level description. Edited by Strayslayer

Another week goes by, another update. Eventually I might get this to the point where I want it to be. Reason these updates are rolling by so slowly is because I picked up my next class about a month ago and they've been keeping me busy between instructing and administrative work. Which means, unfortunately, that this project has taken a backseat to once a weekend or every other weekend when I can spare some time.

So with this update we have the required level column associated with skill rank for the following classes;
Progen Privateer
Terran Enforcer
Terran Trader
Terran Scout
Jenquai Seeker
Jenquai Explorer

Please feel free to correct me on anything I may have made a mistake on, and I'm also looking for some guidance on the PS and JD as to which element levels which skill (combat, explore or trade).

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Strayslayer' timestamp='1300365204' post='36746']
updated TS skills.
[/quote]
I feel like a goober here, but I cannot seem to find the file in this post.
can you direct this blind squirrell to the acorn?

• 2 months later...