Net7 client update problem

I've installed the net7 launcher.

After updating, a window popped up regarding the client location (or so I assumed).
I proceeded target the e&b.exe file (the launcher wanted a completely different name file but I assumed it's a typo).

Then the update began, but I noteced the game path is wrong. It was the parent directory in whitch the Earth & Beyond directory is, thus the launcher began to download the entire client.

I've tried reinstalling the net7 launcher to change the path again but that didn't work. I haven't found a way to uninstall it other than simply deleting it, so the settings must be stored somewhere else.

How do I change the path to the game in the launcher now?

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v462/Amythiel/?action=view&current=net7launcher.png][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/Amythiel/th_net7launcher.png[/IMG][/URL] Edited by Amythiel

Windows XP:
Go to %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\

Windows Vista/7:
Go to %APPDATA%\..\Local\

Delete the folder "LaunchNet7" and run the launcher again. This time point the launcher to the file "client.exe" inside the "release" folder.

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1299526365' post='35913']
Windows XP:
Go to %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\

Windows Vista/7:
Go to %APPDATA%\..\Local\

Delete the folder "LaunchNet7" and run the launcher again. This time point the launcher to the file "client.exe" inside the "release" folder.
[/quote]
Oh wow, thanks for the awesomely quick response. That fixed it :)

Can't wait to play the game, loved it ages ago.

THANK YOU.