Agrippa Technology II / III

[color="#8B0000"][size="5"][b]NOW implemented-[/b][/size][/color]
Contact Archetecti Inquiro in Nostrand Vor City for information.

If you are one of the lucky brave souls that did Stage I; and completed Stage I in a line or more; eg., completed Stage I in devices; then your invite that you can make for Stage II devices is for you to use on the open market to sell on (or with your guilds) to anyone, Jenquai, Terran or Progen who may want the opportunity to join you in Stage II, building devices.

Must have maximum build skill in build devices and also as self-testing will also be part of the build line, the chance to equip it also.

If you have a Symbol of loyalty then you also get a chance.

By chance I mean you exchange either the invite or a symbol for an examination which you must take to one of the other Architecti to start your assessment and analyze it to the mission requirements. Failure to do so means you have spent the Symbol of Loyalty or the Invite. The Invite for Stage II is a rare object, only 1 per completed line at Stage I is available to those that completed Stage I.

Those who have done Stage I of a particular examination line are thrown forward by means of a repeating mission to obtain the examination item of that line. If they fail, they can easily get another. Tends to be non-tradable before you ask.

Eventually the mission will incorporate Collegia Faction [b]Requirements [/b]at levels of:

+2000 Examination
+3500 Level 6
+5000 Level 7
+6500 Level 8
+8000 Level 9 { Stage III Items - Blueprints only for those who have done I and II }

Please note, items in Agrippa Technology do require interractions with other classes / people. It is not intended for the Solo Player. The missions are intended for high level content and so are there to pose a 'solve what to do' nature as well. No mission is more than 5/5
Human interraction will be required for some stages and if you are unable to encourage the other you may not get back what you wanted. It is reccomended you are as high level as possible while bearing in mind the content is Progen based and geared to supply of Centuriata.

All rewards of 'items' other than the examination are given as blueprints.

Track down those who have done Stage I of Agrippa Technology for invites, and dust off your Symbols of Loyalty; because this is the mission line they were intended for.

Examination Lines:
- Component unlocks: Components ( Only Stage II )
- Device unlocks: Device ( Stage II + higher if stage I)
- Reactor unlocks: Reactor ( Stage II + higher if stage I)
- Shield unlocks: Shield ( Stage II + higher if stage I)
- Weapon unlocks: Projectile Weapon ( Stage II + higher if stage I)
- Weapon unlocks: Projectile Ammunition ( Stage II )
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Byakhee,

The build test for Reactors is imposable to complete. Once you analyze the lvl9 test reactor you need to build a 185% version of it. However even with my PPs max build in reactors, almost all Progen analyzable reactors printed, and a lvl8 build comp my max build is only 171%.

Ok, I have done some additional work on these. I have build over 20 of each of the Weapon, Reactor, and Shield and cannot make it to the minimum build requirement to progress the mission. With the following build advantages:

Max Build Skill (Shield, Reactor, Weapon)
A Device to bull build skill (Ego Matrix, Shield Prom, Build Computer)
Most of the builds in that area usable for my PP.

Even with those advantages my build changes are as follows:
Weapon: 106% - 181% (Expected 143%)
Shield: 101% - 176% (Expected 139%)
Reactor: 96% - 171% (Expected 133%)

So whatever was set to make these builds more challenging was over-set. They are virtually unobtainable.

So Rojo - you must have some extra GM Mojo the rest of us do not. Edited by Lannister

Guys,
Although the text does say 185 %, the code to do this is not yet in the game. It was a request by the Architecti to have it 185% because they have standards to mantain, but I would have expected someone to try to shift a lower quality through.

These missions are testing players too, try something, see if it can be done another way, will they accept a 67% item?

When the code is implemented I may drop it to 150%.
But until then, just give over the item!

Happy travells.

Ok.
Verified by myself being on play server and at least the early stages look ok. Thats as far as my PW went.

Currently not in Mission Code:
a ) Requirement for Faction
b ) Requirement for Overall Quality to be built.

Now the text may say that, but thats for the ideal situation; had to remove the faction code from missions as it would prevent you taking the mission. And currently I've not implemented minimum build requirement but looking at Lannister's example, lowering it to 160% when implemented fully would be wise.

Just remember, those who have not done Stage I, there is a slim chance of analyzing an item (41% +). Fail, and for you the entry may be over (unless you can get other invites / symbols of loyalty).

[quote name='Lannister' timestamp='1299520155' post='35909']
Ok, I have done some additional work on these. I have build over 20 of each of the Weapon, Reactor, and Shield and cannot make it to the minimum build requirement to progress the mission. With the following build advantages:

Max Build Skill (Shield, Reactor, Weapon)
A Device to bull build skill (Ego Matrix, Shield Prom, Build Computer)
Most of the builds in that area usable for my PP.

Even with those advantages my build changes are as follows:
Weapon: 106% - 181% (Expected 143%)
Shield: 101% - 176% (Expected 139%)
Reactor: 96% - 171% (Expected 133%)

So whatever was set to make these builds more challenging was over-set. They are virtually unobtainable.

So Rojo - you must have some extra GM Mojo the rest of us do not.
[/quote]

Nope used regular toons. Yes I too had those types of ranges some a lil higher (since might have more things analyzed as Im a crazy one with that in that I scan anything possible I can lol) but ya I didnt pay attention to the ranges Lann, just pushed the button till I realized I was outta money and couldn't build anymore. again best one I got I think was on the weapon I hit a 191% and the rest were really sad. Shield barely got a 185% and reactor think was 186/7. The rest of the 10+ each builds on them I did... ya 110-150 range at best. Its just a complete random roll.

But a bird said something to me might make ya crazy hehe. I know it did to me after all I went thru to get the % right for mission lol.

Also very important and will be enforced in Architecti Inquiro's talk tree in the next patch (if you bother to read what she has to say)

The weapon build research is Projectile.
If you cannot equip Projectiles, do not take the weapon examination as you will not be able to go beyond a certain stage. This should be common sense if reading Inquiro's lengthy talk tree.

The items are designed for Progen Centuriata and actually if its all you equip can function really effectively (those discounting them may like to try this out).

10-4!

One positive side I see to at least doing it with say the TT for weapons, least allows you to build the items others would need who maybe doing the Stage II quest line (just lil more diversity of builders) for that L6 stuff used to "Improve upon".

Ok - there are still some bugs that need to be worked out here. A couple that need some attention:

1. Stage II reactor test nets the state II shield test report (not the reactor as it should). I had a GM swap me the item so I could continue - but it needs fixed.

2. The shield mission stops after you make the lvl7 - GM indicated that the security for the next mission was set to high and so regular players cannot get it. I am waiting on you to fix it rather than have the mission pushed to me.

Lannister

Lannister:

Done the fix to Reactor Mission - will not be seen until the server is restarted so GMs be aware.
I'm certianly refraining from using any developer commands to speed things up.

Odd. server having a different setting to developer server for that one mission. Fixed. Again until there is a server restart which I can't do...

so is the faction part in game or not cause zyz has map and build the test weapon but that chic wont take it from her or let her advance in the mission ?? so what do i do cause it says to have 2000 faction but zyz has only1610 right now should in crease her faction or does she need it at all??

No faction is not an issue currently, I was able to do on my non progens via invites and they had various faction ranges. When you say map and build test weapon and chic, could you be a little more precise as to which item specifically, and which NPC name you are trying to talk to?

Also there are a small amount of people in game who have completed these as well now, so don't hesitate to ask for their assistance/guidance.

There will be a change to the projectiles, no activated buffs will be on them. Hopefully people will like the different (equip) buff instead. It is planned for the activated buff currently on the projectiles to migrate to the level 8 and 9 shield.