Net7 Patch Error

I'm going to keep it short and sweet so we can expedite this process.

Win XP 64 bit SP2

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w252/belacnotingrrah/net7error.png

--Help.

This error appears at Net7's patching process of course. I read the "Installing from Scratch" tutorial and followed it word-for-word, running the config utility and all that jazz. Upon going to patch the Net7 client however, I began encountering errors such as this. I actually (through forced patch) managed to get it past the first content patch but I think my luck has run out as this patch appears to have too many files for me to have the same luck.

I don't suppose there is anywhere I can download the patches via bittorrent or anything like that and apply them manually?

I also noticed the patcher appears to not be able to recognize my current version of the game, which makes me think I might want to attempt a re-install of Net7 and EnB.

Anyways let me know and thanks in advance.

Oh and also! I pinged the patch and game servers and got a response from both, so I am pretty sure it is not a networking issue.

Edited by progenexplorer

[quote name='progenexplorer' timestamp='1299323201' post='35768']
I'm going to keep it short and sweet so we can expedite this process.

Win XP 64 bit SP2

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w252/belacnotingrrah/net7error.png

--Help.

This error appears at Net7's patching process of course. I read the "Installing from Scratch" tutorial and followed it word-for-word, running the config utility and all that jazz. Upon going to patch the Net7 client however, I began encountering errors such as this. I actually (through forced patch) managed to get it past the first content patch but I think my luck has run out as this patch appears to have too many files for me to have the same luck.

I don't suppose there is anywhere I can download the patches via bittorrent or anything like that and apply them manually?

I also noticed the patcher appears to not be able to recognize my current version of the game, which makes me think I might want to attempt a re-install of Net7 and EnB.

Anyways let me know and thanks in advance.

Oh and also! I pinged the patch and game servers and got a response from both, so I am pretty sure it is not a networking issue.
[/quote]

I located and read the relevant post. I apologize for posting here in haste.