Random suggestions, things other people have thought of for unrelated projects

Here's a list of suggestions that have been collected over time for the simulator, Vega Strike. I realize that 19 out 20 of these suggestions are simply out of the question without a new client. However, I think the remainder might be thought provoking and inspire some discussion nevertheless.

http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/wiki/FAQ:Feature_Requests

Holy BIIIIB

There is so much sweet things in that wiki that would make a space mmorpg so much cooler.

I like allot of the ideas but as you started to state, then it would require a new client.

But it's a sweet list if some one decided to make E&B 2 since it could actually have all those things in it.

Kind Regards

Satis

I agree! If we get enough people together, maybe we can purchase E&B from EA or just strike out on our own with another game.

One thought, while repugnant, would be to gain controlling interest in EA and force the sale... for cheep! Then we can fire the scumbags that used to be in control, overhaul the business practices, re-educate the programmers, make E&B 2, and hire on the Westwood Studios folks as additional developers! We could then sell off the console gaming part to anyone but Microsoft or Sony [those scum don't need it] and see if The Sims are really worth hanging onto or whether they should be spiked or sold. We could even rename the company Westwood Studios! If the original folks from Westwood are with us, I don't think they'd be adverse to the idea.

Long Live E&B!

I agree! If we get enough people together, maybe we can purchase E&B from EA or just strike out on our own with another game.

One thought, while repugnant, would be to gain controlling interest in EA and force the sale... for cheep! Then we can fire the scumbags that used to be in control, overhaul the business practices, re-educate the programmers, make E&B 2, and hire on the Westwood Studios folks as additional developers! We could then sell off the console gaming part to anyone but Microsoft or Sony [those scum don't need it] and see if The Sims are really worth hanging onto or whether they should be spiked or sold. We could even rename the company Westwood Studios! If the original folks from Westwood are with us, I don't think they'd be adverse to the idea.

Long Live E&B!

EA has a market cap of just under $6B, so just get a few friends to kick in a little and in no time you can buy a controlling interest.

I'm reminded of the ubiquitous sports radio call-in show conversations that start with something like " . . . then we trade Milton Bradley for Derek Jeter and a first-round draft pick . . . ".

• 1 year later...