list commands command

a list commands command, as outlined here

/listcmd

/cmdlist

additionally, add a short description to each command.

example output:

List of available commands:
  /away <message> - marks yourself as away from keyboard, with optional message
  /assist <target> - targets the target's target
  /endtalk - ends the talk with the current non-playable character

etc

Edited by LPCA

I will be getting around to updating the list of slash commands under the "Help" menu one of these days. I've been meaning to write a program to make editing the ini more straightforward. The problem is that there are a billion commands, many of which are poorly documented, to sort though.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='LPCA' timestamp='1299011502' post='35494']
writing them down in a wiki and ask devs to collaborate should do the trick on the documentation ;)
[/quote]

Tell you what... Go ask Freak to write a paragraph or two, and then come back and I dare you to make that comment again :blush: :wacko: B) :P -_-

Love ya' Freak, I really do :wub:

[quote name='Ranko' timestamp='1300487597' post='36838']
Tell you what... Go ask Freak to write a paragraph or two, and then come back and I dare you to make that comment again :blush: :wacko: B) :P -_-

Love ya' Freak, I really do :wub:
[/quote]
He makes incoherent written language an artform.;) Don't worry, he doesn't read the forums anyway...

I point your attention to this [url="https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/2094-new-player-help/"]thread[/url]. Now that I'm aware of a new command I'll add it, but players are free to add another one to keep the list updated. Of course this does not show all the commands, only ones that are not listed under the commands list in game. Also, several listed commands on the list do not currently work, so it is hit or miss.

A comprehensive list of commands would be great, but I suspect it is a long way off as it is low priority.