Random Worm Holes

Diehard

was thinking of something along the line of a weft or similar that would appear anywhere in the EnB galaxy and transport you or group to wherever, maybe a random place or set place. it would have to remain for a set period of time.and be very visable even with low scan capability.

or it could be based on a real life black hole get to close and you are pulled in

unable to escape without help of another or others to pull or tractor you out.or as above transport you to a random or set place. could even transport to a sorta mine field to put those navagation skills to work. however just an idea let me know what you think.

It's a cool idea but I think Tyran is right, I think a lot of people wouldn't want that to happen, unless they were out looking for adventure - so there'd need to be a place with unstable wormholes set up with a lot of 'Danger!!! unstable Wormholes!!' signs and lots of derelict hulks floating around and so forth.

So at least pilots would know that something bad/good (depending on your POV) is going to happen if they keep going. Like the Inztalan line, you don't have to cross it!

there was such an event in der todesengel.

it appeared randomly and whed people away.

was green i think. a scientist (npc) was studying it. she was female and was at the station in the sector.

Edited by LPCA