comets in game

I remember that one too. I used to ride it around Niff all the time, if i remember it spawned something every so often also,it traveld counter clockwise in a big circle around the sun. and it was blueish white

There were also comets in Endriago, I forget now what they dropped, but you had to kill them before the comet busters did.

They flew a path that eventually intersected the comet busters and were destroyed when they got close.

Wasnt the one in Nif Cloud was called Modi's Child dont recall color or any other details though but ya the name stuck hehe. Or maybe it was just a crystal form but you could definitely shoot it and kill it.

Endriago's you could shoot too or watch the comet busters blow em up when they got close enough.

There was a comet in Nif Cloud. Dont recall the exact name of it but it was undestroyable. It however did spawn a smaller comet that would follwo it called Modi's Child. You could kill this one but dont recall the drop it gave. It followed an oblong path around Nif Cloud.

There was another one in Valkrie Twins that traveled around in the radiation area (shield drain area). Dont know too many specifics on it though.

Cookoo

i remember that a few comets, but not all i think, were destroyable.

i confirm you could shoot the one in Niff cloud.

the one in endriago was constantly shot down by the comet busters, but i don't recall if you could shoot it.

side note, there was also hidden artificial satellites, inside some "rocks". once you closed in, the rock would fade away to reveal the satellite. it was a hologram of a rock to protect the spy satellites. you could not shoot at them.

will try to remember where exactly i saw these, but i think was in aragoth, perhaps in fenris or freya.

Edited by LPCA

I remember being killed by one of the endriago comets back in live, playing a wee PS. Shot at it, and my dps was CLEARLY inadequate to actually scratch it, then I asploded. Don't remember if the comet fired on me, or if it was proximity damage or what, but I very clearly remember dying to a comet.

• 3 weeks later...
i only remember the ones in endriago and niff. the one in niff (modi) you couldnt shoot but occasionally it spawned a lower lvl (modi's child) this was killable and had drops but i can't remember what.
modi traveled clockwise around niff and was an off white iirc.