Windows 7 SP1

OK. so Microsoft released SP1 for windows 7.

Installed it. game does not work anymore after that.

I launch the net7 launcher and start. I get to the login screen for EnB. I put in my username and password and it quits to desktop right away. never get to a character selection screen or anything. I have tried this with multiple accounts. same issue.

I have tried with local cert and without. I then decided to try on another computer that I had just installed SP1 on. same exact issue.

I rolled back from SP1 and game works fine without any issues. Put SP 1 back on and back to the issues

I then did a clean install of windows with SP1 installed. installed game, patches, etc. started game. login, quits to desktop. never even get to the character selection.

I then decided to redo my laptop once more and installed windows 7 back from fresh (on a SSD is fast so I can keep trying all kinds of things). installed the game afterwards. all was ok. got in. no problems aside from the normal ones. but i got in. Then i installed SP1 again. now I am back to quit to desktop after login.

Seems there is an issue with windows 7 SP1 and the game.

Since SP1 is final and some people have automatic windows update enabled it may start updating on more and more people so we may see this a lot.

If anyone else had the same problems and found a fix or workaround please let me know.

Thank you.

I have Windows 7 SP1 on my work PC with EnB Installed.

I have tested this on my machine and i was able to log in fine.

Didnt stay on as i was at work, but managed to enter a station fine.

Anyone else having problems with Windows 7 SP1?