Farewell People

[quote name='Tienbau' timestamp='1299203425' post='35679']
Also just to clear up the 'Ninja' looting - if you own the husk, you can always cloak loot no matter what level, but if you don't you are subject to a chance test based on cloak skill.
[/quote]
I'm curious what is meant with owning the hulk...

I thought that when the timer expired the original owner didn't want it so it's a free for all?

Or is the loot timer being completely removed? :tearsofjoy:

This just seems like nerfing jenquai which as low level toons get most of their income and trade experience from carrion feeding.

If people are complaining about the poor jenquai trying to make a living, perhaps they should take the time to loot the mobs they kill. Don't think that if you kill so many mobs the screen is filled with hulks that it won't attract scavengers...

The game does need tweaking, quite a lot. A lot of the bizarre mob aggro, lack of aggro stuff makes for a slightly interesting/ comical feel to it.

The bloody hanging at gates makes me mash my keyboard and say rude words.

Some of the rathe peculiar golem mobs floating about make me think WTF?? was that??

But.....

Hell fire, great job guys, can't believe what you have achieved on next to no money.

If the Devs, GM's want to give there toons and friends 30 hellbores.... Then go for it. They have worked on making this game what it is. There is no economy. Everything is pretty much done for free in game which is a great bonus to anyone everytime they 'Ding!'

This of course will change in live, in the mean time, keep it going and if any of the Devs or GM's would kick Byakee in the nuts in real life, that would be great :) (before I end up being the 11th person banned, please don't kick him in the nuts, just point at him and yell EVIL! pretty please )

most of what we want the mobs to do could be achieved by us (devs) pulling our collective fingers out and actually filling in the data in the mob tables. Most mobs are still in the 'vanilla' state of no aggo, no altruism and no bravery.

[quote name='Tienbau' timestamp='1299635368' post='36057']
most of what we want the mobs to do could be achieved by us (devs) pulling our collective fingers out and actually filling in the data in the mob tables. Most mobs are still in the 'vanilla' state of no aggo, no altruism and no bravery.
[/quote]

I must step in here to say that I have finished 446 Mobs (with some help from Ranko) as far as their Agressiveness, Bravery, Altruism, and Intelligence. We have also been working on certain Mobs Skills per say, along with Mob drops. This started 12-4-2010. As far as not seing this yet may be because about 200 of them have been done in the last 4 weeks, and without a content push it won't be visible to the players yet, but the work is happening daily.

[quote name='Evermore' timestamp='1299649716' post='36063']
I must step in here to say that I have finished 446 Mobs (with some help from Ranko) as far as their Agressiveness, Bravery, Altruism, and Intelligence. We have also been working on certain Mobs Skills per say, along with Mob drops. This started 12-4-2010. As far as not seing this yet may be because about 200 of them have been done in the last 4 weeks, and without a content push it won't be visible to the players yet, but the work is happening daily.
[/quote]

Get outta here Evermore? Your workin on this daily? No way... couldnt tell.

ok Sarcasm off :D Thats awesome news brotha keep pluggin away, and as always if you guys need any assistance from me with anything feel free to call upon me as Im usually around!

awesomeness, that's good news Evermore. At this rate we're well on track for having things working nicely for Alpha.

... Looking at the latest content there really are a lot more mobs set up now than before. I hadn't noticed that really as I haven't been in game much since the drop. Good stuff!

[quote name='Byakhee' timestamp='1299634773' post='36055']
Why thank you, someone understands.

My aim is to get the Progen Republic ready for anything this universe has to throw at it.
[/quote]

Strange. I'm not a Progen, yet Byakhee still makes me grind my teeth, so not sure what he's preparing me for.

I want to hit him with a sack full of Mission Tokens sometimes! :rolleyes:

[quote name='Darkk' timestamp='1299796914' post='36207']
Strange. I'm not a Progen, yet Byakhee still makes me grind my teeth, so not sure what he's preparing me for.

I want to hit him with a sack full of Mission Tokens sometimes! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Ooooh, so you got extras? :)
  • Upvote 1

Ha! A TT asks if they can be bought, but the master Progen knows it's far more efficient to take them from the remains of a wrecked hull. :)

but the bullets the Terran sold to him for the Progen's projectile launcher were fraud (the better to make money with) and useless in combat, thereby resulting in another Call Forward. :)

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1299895930' post='36306']
but the bullets the Terran sold to him for the Progen's projectile launcher were fraud (the better to make money with) and useless in combat, thereby resulting in another Call Forward. ;)
[/quote]
Eh, who wants to stay in one body for more than 6 months at a time anyway... :)

** Rather than posting and bumping this back up, I'll close this as it has gone way off topic :) Edited by Dakynos
Note added