Bugged lvl 100 explo job?

Tryed to do lvl 150 explo job from Xipe Totec to Margusi no dump icon showed up .

i had 6 jobs ar 12000 each i dumped 2 at lock mar and had 4 to dump at A .

pls look at screen shot.

Edited by Lobevaser

lol it's almost painful to look at your ultra-squished screen dump. What res is that at, something like 1900x800 or something??

It's obviously a bug in the object selection since there should not be a visible nav called 'a'. Something in margesi is confusing it.

Also - you sure about level 100 jobs fetching 12000XP? They are supposed to go for 8000XP for the satellite deploy and 6500XP for garbage dump.

The satellite deploy missions give 5000XP explore, 3000XP trade to make up the 8000XP (in case you were wondering!).

lol it's almost painful to look at your ultra-squished screen dump. What res is that at, something like 1900x800 or something??

It's obviously a bug in the object selection since there should not be a visible nav called 'a'. Something in margesi is confusing it.

Also - you sure about level 100 jobs fetching 12000XP? They are supposed to go for 8000XP for the satellite deploy and 6500XP for garbage dump.

The satellite deploy missions give 5000XP explore, 3000XP trade to make up the 8000XP (in case you were wondering!).

yes TB they was 12000 ea ,,,, and i thought omg i might ding .... but i know we are still testing and i carryed on