MORDANA RAIDS

What messes it up is triggering the raid and not completing it. Also if you get to the boss wave and kill the boss, then loot and warp off without killing the rest of the raid it gets messed up.

I remember this being a fun endless loop in live. I organized many 2-4 hour mordana camps trying to get a couple pieces of rare loot that guildies wanted.

What messes it up is triggering the raid and not completing it. Also if you get to the boss wave and kill the boss, then loot and warp off without killing the rest of the raid it gets messed up.

But this wasnt the case. Currently the spawn at Tabernacle is busted again, this was confirmed by myself and Ranko a DEV and GM. The spawn was not progressing as it should. Ranko identified the issue and I believe has it remedied on DEV server just awaiting the next reboot to sync the DEV to PLAY.

• 1 month later...
Here is what I know of the Mordana raids... There are four locations that have several waves of Mordana, and a boss that drops 1 of 2 items in each location. The Tabernacle boss drops the GE and the Sting, the Listening post boss drops the defender shield and the Juggernaut reactor, the boss at Lilo drops the Veiled Oyoroi and the Vulture reactor, and the Jushai boss drops the CFB and the DP. If any of this is incorrect feel free to correct me.

[quote name='HellHas' timestamp='1301803451' post='38119']
Here is what I know of the Mordana raids... There are four locations that have several waves of Mordana, and a boss that drops 1 of 2 items in each location. The Tabernacle boss drops the GE and the Sting, the Listening post boss drops the defender shield and the Juggernaut reactor, the boss at Lilo drops the Veiled Oyoroi and the Vulture reactor, and the Jushai boss drops the CFB and the DP. If any of this is incorrect feel free to correct me.
[/quote]
thx for this info

Slightly off topic but not to far..

It would be nice to see the Mordana Purifier Philosopher and related baddies added back in game.
If I remember correctly it was a L33 that could drop a Mordana Purifier Journal, a Synthesized Crystal, and a Disk that had the plans for the Aspiration of the Faithful reactor or the Intent of the Resolute engine.
Trying to remember my lore.. but i think it went something like:
The Journal had some hints about the L66 Ascendant Voltoi, who, IIRC, when baited with the Synthesized Crystal would enrage and become target-able. at 66 and 33% it would spawn some waves of L58s, which had to be DPSed down and then we would drop the Ascendant. It would drop an Infused Synthesized Crystal, which was used either the reactor or the engine.

It was some good times. I think initially it took like 2-3 groups for the Ascendant, then down to 1 group when rather uberly geared.
Anyway, some fun stuff :)

Peace Yo!
-Kii
  • Upvote 2