Progen @ 100-135 - Fire in your belly [Token Version 3.2.P]

Did you analyze the reactor at that point or already have in your build list?

Neither, but i understand the mission would check if i could analyze a lvl 5 reactor (able to). And the Theodosus Alpha can't be bought at any station (checked the database :-) )

A printable Theodosius Alpha L5 must be ripped from the L6 by another player who already has the whole line printed, or ripped 3 times from the Theodosius Delta L8, which drops from L52 Progen Septareme in Moto, at 'scarce' drop rate. Maybe not the best reactor to have it check for.

No,

It is the excellent reactor to have it check for.

The whole idea about Agrippa Technology is developing in game contacts between players to collectively advance. Most of the required items if not all will be custom blueprints or researching mob-dropped only items - not shop brought. You are going to have to source the reactor in game from somewhere, but it is possible as other Privateers have already done this stage.

Non-Agrippa Technology missions are there for the Solo player, but none of these gift blueprints for a potentially better future...

The code for the reactor advance is:

1. If not present then it will advance when you analyze the reactor

2. If you have already analyzed the reactor it should bump it onwards. In the past this has been achieved by analyzing something else and the code kicked in. Don't ask me why, I'm not a c++ code developer!

Quoted for emphasis. @Ambush, have you tried asking on market for a mappable Theo 5?

I will do that :)

But you should change the mission text from "To continue you must be able to analyze a Theodosus Alpha" to simply "To continue you must analyze a Theodosus Alpha".

No,

It is the excellent reactor to have it check for.

The whole idea about Agrippa Technology is developing in game contacts between players to collectively advance. Most of the required items if not all will be custom blueprints or researching mob-dropped only items - not shop brought. You are going to have to source the reactor in game from somewhere, but it is possible as other Privateers have already done this stage.

Non-Agrippa Technology missions are there for the Solo player, but none of these gift blueprints for a potentially better future...

I'm primarily a solo player but still interact with the server audience. Why play an Massively Multiplayer Online game to just play by yourself? From what I understand there are 2 ways to reset your skill points. Reroll, or have a PS use call forward on you. In a game where SPs are hard to get and semi-impossible to reallocate is it ...I don't want to say fair but maybe justified?... to require someone to use 10 SPs (for level 5 build reactor) to experience all the content?

I've only played with the character builder shortly and don't remember if I had sufficient points put into build reactors for my PP. It could be this was one of my classes that had the extra SP to spare after I allotted for everything I had wanted in my main builds. Are there other missions for other races/classes with similar restrictions that I should plan appropriately before I just "forfeit" the mission?

Nevermind, this is one of those characters with extra points to spend. After getting everything I wanted and maxing build reactors I still had 19 SPs left to play with before getting into levels above 150.

Edited by Strayslayer

Rojo: Yeh I already caught those changes

Strayslayer: This content is just a small amount in the game, which involves players working together for a common Progen goal. You don't have to do the content, there is content out there for the solo player.

However, the Agrippa Technology is in the Progen part of the game, partly to forfil a contract the Collegia class leader has with the Centuriata class leader, and partly to have one that many can work towards a common goal. This is just Stage I.

Stage I covers items levels (2) to (5).

Stage II and III are not yet in the game. They are being worked on.

Stage II when will require good ( +2000 ) Collegia Faction and require maximum build skill in your chosen builds. However, there will be openings for non-stage I people, remember that Symbol of Loyalty?

Why bother with Stage I then?

Well, Stage I is like the 'prototypes' for the mass production, a sample of the End Builds will be needed by those doing Stage II to see what needs 'tweaking'. Stage II will be like mass production and cover item(s) level 7 - 8.

Well why bother with Stage I, why not go straight to II ?

Stage I guarantees entry into Stage II, where as if you enter starting at Stage II you get a chance to analyze something with your entry object (example your Symbol of Loyalty). Failure means no entry until you get another (Symbol of Loyalty if Progen) as you exchanged your previous one for the item to analyze.

Stage I and II also are both required for Stage III items ( level 9 blueprints). Stage III are the ultimate item(s) and will require high levels of Collegia Faction.

Collegia Faction is interlinked with Centuriata Faction. If you choose this route, I strongly suggest you don't harm either...