un hide things in the Database

Jamosite

What mob should it drop off of? I'm not seeing the item ID in any of the loot tables in the play database.

Since it was a new beam i did not want to tell who drops it. :P The Master was dropping it.

And the master needed something new, so this one was created for JEs and JTs in special.

Someone removed him? :)

greets

Hexergirl

Since it was a new beam i did not want to tell who drops it. :P The Master was dropping it.

And the master needed something new, so this one was created for JEs and JTs in special.

Someone removed him? :)

greets

Hexergirl

I guess so. I looked up the loot tables for the Master and it isn't there.

I spent a day looking for the level6 Orion Beam for my JD. The DB lists it as a hidden drop, which gave me some hope of finding it. I did some research and found the listed builder is a CDEV. So I now assume the hidden drop is actually in a DEV-only area. Perhaps there should be another drop designation for items that drop in Dev-only areas.

Ive just used another tool that i have written that checks the drop system, this item doesnt look to be dropping at the moment.

I need to look for a bug in the code of the Database.

Leave this one with me

Ive just used another tool that i have written that checks the drop system, this item doesnt look to be dropping at the moment.

I need to look for a bug in the code of the Database.

Leave this one with me

Ok,

So it wasnt the script i though it was, the dev tool i wrote.

There is a drop, but im not sure if this is a Dev area.

Ok,

So it wasnt the script i though it was, the dev tool i wrote.

There is a drop, but im not sure if this is a Dev area.

Ah, yes. That sector is off limits to players as of yet.

Can you get that sector set as hidden please CDel?

I don't have access to do that B)

Thanks

Sure. I notice no sectors or systems seem to be hidden, but I thought the maps were running off the live database now, is that not so?

Sure. I notice no sectors or systems seem to be hidden, but I thought the maps were running off the live database now, is that not so?

I think ive left the maps running off the old database, for this reason.

I've left the Dev clause in on this one, anyone in Beta or above will connect to 'Live' but all 'Normal' users will connect to the old dump.

:o

I think ive left the maps running off the old database, for this reason.

I've left the Dev clause in on this one, anyone in Beta or above will connect to 'Live' but all 'Normal' users will connect to the old dump.

:o

I've hidden the entire system in the live DB, because the whole thing should be hidden anyway. It doesn't appear to correct the "hidden drops" problem, though. Is there anything in the item search to ignore mobs drops in hidden sectors/systems?