Has anyone seen the ....

and about this multi-day spawn stuff, this isn't live and I hope the devs reconsider dropping the timer down.

2-3 hours, that was a bit much but in a previous post i suggested 8 hours per spawn to cover the globe of players.

I do not see players over camping a spawn if this is the case, especially with variable spawn still in effect.

----

I have to admit I am against long timers as we had in live because I know it was a time -> money sink ( as in monthly fee) . but understand probably

most if the devs want it this way. I understand we will probably go back to this and knowing that,

I hope we get a eased up timer ( but still not super fast spawn) at least for the stress test.

----

another way to look at it is as follows, maybe go the new fish bowl route, i mean keep the "spawns" but if you gave players a way to collect and

activate there own raid such as Controller/BBG/Warder ect ect. you would have a nice community event.

just a thought

~Jam