game crash,.loss of lvls and skill points

heno

hello,.first of all let me thank all of ur hard work getting this game up and running again,.for that i loveu :angry:

now my thing is,.i lvld my pw to 48 i did that with trade to get from 14 to 15 ones i had it done i whas hapy cause i could get the trade lvl 15 build weapons lvl4 so i did put the 3 skill points in it,.and had 8 skill point inspent then,.then the game crashed,.to login,.i logged back in and whas lvl 46 again my trade whas at 14 and my skill points did not changed,.so i lost 3 skill points,.other words befor crash and befor trade when to lvl 15 i had 10 skillpoints unspent 11 when at lvl 15 after crash i am at lvl 46 trade 14 and unspent skill points at 8 now

anyway thanks for reading,..

shunli

Same here, Lv TE to 33, did a couple of skills missions and put skill points into skills. crashed on a gate, logged back in had lost the LVs as well as the skill points. The lvs I got back, but the skill points I spent was more than the lvs I reacquired. So lost some skill points.

• 2 weeks later...