Server Down ?

I am showing 118 online in my Net-7 Launcher, however when I launch game, I get (server offline or problem w/inet connetion). This is occuring on two different accounts on two different internet connections.

Is the server down ?

I am showing 118 online in my Net-7 Launcher, however when I launch game, I get (server offline or problem w/inet connetion). This is occuring on two different accounts on two different internet connections.

Is the server down ?

Im having the same issue. This occurs immediately after entering username and pw.

Edited by drios576

having the same error "EA.com is temporalrily unavailable. this may be due to routine server maintenance or a problem with your internet service provider. Please check your isp connection or try again later. (INV-300) is this the same error you all are getting???

I am getting the same "INV-300" message after giving in account data since today.

reinstalled and forced patch launcher, also tried reinstalling certificate...

if i start debug launch, there is nothing further mentioned in it.

When i quit the game after getting the inv-300 message, the launcher.bat-window doesnt close nor tell me, i stopped playing. It also says that the login was ok?!

I need help, no idea what to do ;)

Greetz!

Bogota

I am getting the same "INV-300" message after giving in account data since today.

When i quit the game after getting the inv-300 message, the launcher.bat-window doesnt close nor tell me, i stopped playing. It also says that the login was ok?!

Greetz!

Bogota

Just put a check in Local Cert its the only way to get ingame for now that is all you have to do, You can't run two accounts at this time.

Just put a check in Local Cert its the only way to get ingame for now that is all you have to do, You can't run two accounts at this time.

I tried that. unfortunately the proxy claims to be unable o connect to the port when i use local cert.

Any other ideas?

Bogota

Greetz!

Bogota

Its looks like only certain people having this issue because I see more and more people on server.

Do you have the following checked Prototype Reorder, Secure Auth and local Cert?

yep, all 3 tried in various formations...

with and wo local cert...

with and wo ssl

what i consider wrong is, that the launcher prompt says "login OK" and stays open, when the game stops...

Bogota

I am actually able to run 2 accounts simultaneously (on 2 different machines) but cannot switch toons without closing the game completely. If i try, i get "illegal request" error.

I am actually able to run 2 accounts simultaneously (on 2 different machines) but cannot switch toons without closing the game completely. If i try, i get "illegal request" error.

Thats two different machines yeah but not on same