Jenquai Promotion Mission Lv50 buggd

I just got the Mission on Joves Fury. I WH then to Swooping Eagle to do other stuff first. After the WH i get Questupdate to step 4, after warping to Beta Hydri Gate steps 5 and 6 and after Gating to BH the step 7.

Now i can return to Joves without doing any Step at all...

Does not work as intended i guess :)

I will take a look at this asap.

also I heard of an exploit of the level 30 hull upgrade bonus mission, if that's still happening could someone PM me about it? You will not get in trouble for using it, I just want to fix it if it's still around. Unfortunately I don't know the details.

The lv30 mission had two glitches in it:

- I got the first inspiration after leaving the Dock instantly without doing anything.

- I could not meditate on (whatsthename) Planet Statue. Had to get a GM to skip this Step.

Rest worked as intended i'd say.

The lv30 mission had two glitches in it:

- I got the first inspiration after leaving the Dock instantly without doing anything.

- I could not meditate on (whatsthename) Planet Statue. Had to get a GM to skip this Step.

Rest worked as intended i'd say.

On 3 of my 4 Jenquai toons, it worked fine all the way through. My mule JE missed out, because the Loremaster wouldn't give him part 2. I had done it in full previously; however, my progress hadn't been saved, and I was put back to part 1 at the part where you have to go to Mercury Station and talk to Curator Whitley. Re-did part 1 from that point, and finished part 1. When I talked to Daiki-ya for part 2 she just gave me her usual paranoia, rather than part 2 of the mission.

• 8 months later...
I am trying to get the lvl 50 Hu mission, but Coucellor Uje'da won't give it to me. When I talk to her, all she says is "to contact me to begin your hull upgrade once you attain levels 30, 50, 75.....". I am lvl 50. No other npc here will give me a mission, so I don't know if there is something I am missing somewhere.

[quote name='Nerilka' timestamp='1320604303' post='48142']
I am trying to get the lvl 50 Hu mission, but Coucellor Uje'da won't give it to me. When I talk to her, all she says is "to contact me to begin your hull upgrade once you attain levels 30, 50, 75.....". I am lvl 50. No other npc here will give me a mission, so I don't know if there is something I am missing somewhere.
[/quote]

you are only level 34, how do you plan on getting a lvl 50 hull upgrade mission?