JE level 30 promotion bonus mission

I can't seem to meditate at the statue on Dahin or the level 30 JE promotion bonus mission. I'm told it's very buggy and some people had to retarget the meditation focus for a long time to get it to work.

I've tried a lot of combinations of logging, relogging, docking and targetted and retargetted endlessly.

Does anybody have any little trick that worked for them? Can GM's help with this issue or is it a waste of time asking them?

Thanks

Had just the same issue yesterday. GM skipped the buggy step for me and i was fine. Just remind him to give you the 2nd part of the 4th Inspiration. Otherwise you will get stuck later in the Questseries.

Had just the same issue yesterday. GM skipped the buggy step for me and i was fine. Just remind him to give you the 2nd part of the 4th Inspiration. Otherwise you will get stuck later in the Questseries.

Ok, many thanks.

What is a best way to solicit help from a GM regarding this issue?

Wait until I see one in chat?

You can create a ticket through the in-game help menu, or through the web at support.net-7.org (they go to the same place)

You can create a ticket through the in-game help menu, or through the web at support.net-7.org (they go to the same place)

My mule JE Terence also has an issue with this mission. Already submitted at ticket, but last I checked he still can't (re-)do part 2 of the mission. (re-do because he had completed the mission only to have it not be saved, and have to do most of part 1 over.)

I had this problem also. I flew real close to it and re-targetted and it updated. Dunno which made it update, the targetting or getting real close. (read: almost inside of it)

getting really close, like nearly inside it, and retargetting is how I do it. I just made the mission step description a little more specific with the method I described here. Hopefully that works. Not exactly how the mission should be done, but it's the best we can do with it for now.

if getting right up to it (as close as possible) and retargetting doesn't work, try logging out right in it then logging that character back in.

Thanks all for the reponses.

I had to retargetting and moving around and relogging pretty extensively. Even docking, redocking and landing/re-landing. All to no avail.

I created a ticket and a GM kindly advanced the mission for me. Unfortunately he forgot to add the item I needed so I believe I'm going to get stuck again momentarily. I've created a new ticket.

Thanks all for the reponses.

I had to retargetting and moving around and relogging pretty extensively. Even docking, redocking and landing/re-landing. All to no avail.

I created a ticket and a GM kindly advanced the mission for me. Unfortunately he forgot to add the item I needed so I believe I'm going to get stuck again momentarily. I've created a new ticket.

Confirmed - I'm stuck on the final step, missing 'Piece of a Broken Datacube', the item usually given when you complete the meditation step.