newbie defender needs help!

I am frustrated at the summoming portion of the defender class newbie training area. I followed the instructions but U'nai Amitola at the sun at noon wont acknowledge that I have completed her instrctions on the shadow that follows so that I can go on to the next set of trials. Can someone please explain what I can do to fix this as I would like to move on and do some serious exploring.

Regards,

Duran70

I am frustrated at the summoming portion of the defender class newbie training area. I followed the instructions but U'nai Amitola at the sun at noon wont acknowledge that I have completed her instrctions on the shadow that follows so that I can go on to the next set of trials. Can someone please explain what I can do to fix this as I would like to move on and do some serious exploring.

Regards,

Duran70

Most of the Jenquai Skill missions and most of the missions you do will expect you to follow the

instructions to the letter.

IIRC, you have to fly to the NAV then proceed to the summoning target Prey. You have to make sure that you

fly right on top of the NAV in order for it to progress if you bypass the NAV and go right after the Prey the Skill Mission will NOT advance.

EDIT: Try and untarget and retarget the NAVs while within range if not right on top of it.

When you get a mission part completed say 1 of 4 PAY VERY close attention to any instructions that flow or flash across the screen and it will happen very quickly. Some of the time the mission log may not have all the info you may need to complete the Skill mission chain with out error.

There have been some issues that are genuine bugs try what I have said if it does not progress then put in a Bug ticket using the submit bug tab and explain your problem. A GM should get to you a.s.a.p. but be patient.

I have done a few of the Other Races/Classes Skill missions Kenu has done an excellent job with the Jenquai.

A Beta tester or a GM may respond to your inquiry and confirm the issue here.

Phorlaug...

Edited by Phorlaug

When you get a mission part completed say 1 of 4 PAY VERY close attention to any instructions that flow or flash across the screen and it will happen very quickly. Some of the time the mission log may not have all the info you may need to complete the Skill mission chain with out error.

These instructions, or any message that appears in thin air just below your chat window, can be brought back by holding the alt key and hitting the up/down arrows on you keyboard. You can go back about 20 lines worth. :blink:

when I made the mission we were unable to have a mission advance that occurred when you used a skill on a mob. now we can do that.

I just made it so when you summon the shadow it will update the mission.

until my changes are updated you need to kill the shadow, not summon it. you can summon it if you'd like, but it won't do anything. so try killing it again.

if that doesn't work, either contact a GM or wait until the content update rolls around (should say january content update on the launcher) and then try summoning the mob.

Just Thought I'd let you know that part of the newbie Jenquai Defender quest (sun and moon trial) is fixed. Must have been the update today but it finally works! On another note I am now on the Trial of the horde where I have been instructed to speak to U'nai Wakisa, Unfortunately that part appears to be broken too! U'nai Wakisa will not talk to me or acknowledge my existence. LOL!! Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Duran70

Just Thought I'd let you know that part of the newbie Jenquai Defender quest (sun and moon trial) is fixed. Must have been the update today but it finally works! On another note I am now on the Trial of the horde where I have been instructed to speak to U'nai Wakisa, Unfortunately that part appears to be broken too! U'nai Wakisa will not talk to me or acknowledge my existence. LOL!! Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Duran70

Sorry it got fixed. Hehehe.

Regards,

Duran70