Unable to create net-7 account

I am trying to create the emulator account and am unable could you please authorize this account (pandora) I would be most gracious.

thank you.

ps: you helped my husband get connected to EnB in the fastest manner we have ever see ANY dev. in ANY game respond, we do thank you for this. And bieng computer illiterate DONATION coming soon. THANKS AGAIN

I am trying to create the emulator account and am unable could you please authorize this account (pandora) I would be most gracious.

thank you.

ps: you helped my husband get connected to EnB in the fastest manner we have ever see ANY dev. in ANY game respond, we do thank you for this. And bieng computer illiterate DONATION coming soon. THANKS AGAIN

Have you created an account at http://www.net-7.org ? I couldn't find a game account associated with your forum account. (Sorry you have to create both separately, hopefully we'll be able to integrate them eventually.)

Have you created an account at http://www.net-7.org ? I couldn't find a game account associated with your forum account. (Sorry you have to create both separately, hopefully we'll be able to integrate them eventually.)

I attempted to create the net 7 account on several occasions, and after completing registration info it gives me a pop up box saying log in information not found.

I will make another attempt to register then repost results.

I did recieve an activation email, however when I click the link I get this error

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10120] We could not find the validation request you are attempting to verify.

again I want to thank you for helping me, I am anxious to join my husband in EnB. We are very happy you guys are working hard to give us back one of the most pleasant games we have ever played.

I did recieve an activation email, however when I click the link I get this error

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10120] We could not find the validation request you are attempting to verify.

again I want to thank you for helping me, I am anxious to join my husband in EnB. We are very happy you guys are working hard to give us back one of the most pleasant games we have ever played.

Well, it's good that you're getting further. Could you copy the activation link and post it here for me? Using that, I should be able to activate your account and figure out why the activation was failing for you. Hopefully we can have you in-game in no time. :P

Well, it's good that you're getting further. Could you copy the activation link and post it here for me? Using that, I should be able to activate your account and figure out why the activation was failing for you. Hopefully we can have you in-game in no time. :P

here ya go

https://forum.enb-emulator.com/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=register&do=auto_validate&uid=19345&aid=fb309ef4154109cdb1047fe80c2b4f72

I see, this is an activation link for the forums. We can avoid all the confusion and I'll just set up an account for you. The name "Pandora" happens already to be taken, what would you like instead? When I set up the account, I'll send you a temporary password via Private Message, or e-mail if you prefer. Once you log in the first time, you can then change your password by typing "/changepassword <new_password>" in chat.

I see, this is an activation link for the forums. We can avoid all the confusion and I'll just set up an account for you. The name "Pandora" happens already to be taken, what would you like instead? When I set up the account, I'll send you a temporary password via Private Message, or e-mail if you prefer. Once you log in the first time, you can then change your password by typing "/changepassword <new_password>" in chat.

If username "Kimbo" is available I would like it please.

If username "Kimbo" is available I would like it please.

Your account has been created. Check your private messages for your password. You can do this by clicking your name "Pandora" in the top, left-hand corner of the page and clicking "Messenger" in the menu that comes up.

I'm having a similar problem. My net 7 account name and pw wont let me access the game. It says I don't have a net 7 account, but I do as I am currently logged into it. Any help be appreciated.

Whenever I go to Net-7 and log in, I get a box that says my account still isnt validated, then it asks me if I want the activation email resent to click here. I click there and it logs me into Net-7 but I get no email resent.

When I'm on the log in screen for the game and log in, I get a message telling me that I have not completed the registration process. What am I missing?

Edited by Tanys

I'm having a similar problem. My net 7 account name and pw wont let me access the game. It says I don't have a net 7 account, but I do as I am currently logged into it. Any help be appreciated.

Whenever I go to Net-7 and log in, I get a box that says my account still isnt validated, then it asks me if I want the activation email resent to click here. I click there and it logs me into Net-7 but I get no email resent.

When I'm on the log in screen for the game and log in, I get a message telling me that I have not completed the registration process. What am I missing?

If you PM me your e-mail address and username your signing up with i will look in the database and find out why.

Did you use the same e-mail address on the Portal and Net-7?

Thanks

Guest abductedbyufo

If you PM me your e-mail address and username your signing up with i will look in the database and find out why.

Did you use the same e-mail address on the Portal and Net-7?

Thanks

I am also having this problem. I have asked Net7 to resend the email so I can validate the account but I never get an email.

user name: abductedbyufo

email: yim3@att.net or yim4321@gmail.com (I can't remember which I used lol) Neither account has received a validation email though.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Guest BuckyBlade

I'm also having issues creating a Net7 account. Many moons ago I tried to install this, and my user-name would've been "BuckyBlade". I've tried resetting my password, and registering again. I've tried this several times so there may be a ton of "new account" records, however I still can't log in.

If someone could simply create the account, or reactivate it, I would be most grateful.

cheers,

BuckyBlade

Apologies for the false alarm - seems like every time I register a problem somewhere I end up solving it moments later.

I am now able to log into the game. My solution was to create an account on this forum site, then create an identical account on the Net7 site. The difference was this time the Net7 registration process found my forum username (it was unclear to me I was providing an existing name vs. creating a new forum user name).

I've gotten to the character creation screen and should be good to go. I hope this helps anyone else who might be experiencing similar issues.

Cheers all, and HUGE thanks to the dev team who took this project and made it real! I am really excited to play!

I'm also having issues creating a Net7 account. Many moons ago I tried to install this, and my user-name would've been "BuckyBlade". I've tried resetting my password, and registering again. I've tried this several times so there may be a ton of "new account" records, however I still can't log in.

If someone could simply create the account, or reactivate it, I would be most grateful.

cheers,

BuckyBlade

As you are a guest on these forums, im assuming that you havent registered here?

You will need an active account on here BEFORE it lets you create a Game account.

If you have registered and still having problems, Please PM me your username and e-mail address and i will take a look

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same problem.. I can not register at the portal , I keep getting the same error messege telling me that the user can not be found.

Use the name you log in with here as your Forum Name and use the same e-mail address you used to register here.

Hi guys eagerly awaiting to recreate my progen anyways all installed all running to account log in i have a forum account and net 7 but no matter what i do i never get an activation email any help would be appreciated thanx guys

sogsnakebite

sogsnakebite@hotmail.com

Edited by sogsnakebite