Unable to create net-7 account

Hi guys eagerly awaiting to recreate my progen anyways all installed all running to account log in i have a forum account and net 7 but no matter what i do i never get an activation email any help would be appreciated thanx guys

sogsnakebite

sogsnakebite@hotmail.com

Hi Sog,

I have looked at the account, and it is currently active? im guessing you received the confirmation mail?

Guest Neilixian

Im pretty sure i had an old account registered here but cannot login or even create a new account.

Old user name was: Neilixian

Any help would be much appreachiated.

Thanks

Neilix

Im pretty sure i had an old account registered here but cannot login or even create a new account.

Old user name was: Neilixian

Any help would be much appreachiated.

Thanks

Neilix

You should be able to create an account - that name isn't registered. We had a server crash a little over a year ago, so if you haven't been here in that time, your account would be gone. Are you getting an error message?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Zemikis
I originally had an account with Net-7 but, was inactive for a time being. I tried to re-log in and it gives me an error saying that user is unavailable. I have my original e-mail that was sent to me when I first registered and have confirmed that it is the correct user name. I have tried to reset the password, which sends me a e-mail stating that it has been reset but the pop window warns me that the reset has failed. The e-mail contains a activation link, but when used it again brings up an error window. If you could help me out here, it would be much appreciated. My thanks for your consideration. ~Zemikis

Guest Zemikis
I've also tried creating a new account with a different e-mail and it gives me another error saying user not added. Not sure what I can do, since I can't register, nor retrieve my past account.

Your past account may no longer exist. If you've been inactive since before December of 2009, it would have been lost in the server crash around that time. Also, in order to register at net-7.org, you need to create a forum account here first.

Guest Guest *bahama*
Greetings,

I am unable to get the validation e-mail sent to me. I have followed the instructions, created forum account, then Net7 account. same username, email, etc.

username: bahama
email: johnson9386@bellsouth.net

Net7 informs me that a validation e-mail has been sent, but never receive it. I do not have spamm email blocker, nor a folder for suspect e-mails.

I have attempted to register a new username: bluestar , with a different email address: johnson93867@bellsouth.net .

same result, can't seem to get a validation e-mail, despite the info box saying it has been sent.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Regarding " bahama and bluestar " problems getting the validation e-mail. I took the advice of a poster, registered a google email account, and problem solved.

Received the validation e-mails from the forums and Net 7, in less then 10 secs from registering.

Must be something with bellsouth.net e-mails. They maybe treating the validation e-mails as spam on their servers, never even letting me see them. Don't know.

Sagewisdom

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1301791389' post='38110']
Your past account may no longer exist. If you've been inactive since before December of 2009, it would have been lost in the server crash around that time. Also, in order to register at net-7.org, you need to create a forum account here first.
[/quote]
Thanks C Del, I didn't have a forum account apparently. I thought they were interrelated . Thanks for the help!

[quote name='Slayerman' timestamp='1297330520' post='34143']
If you PM me your e-mail address and username your signing up with i will look in the database and find out why.

Did you use the same e-mail address on the Portal and Net-7?

Thanks
[/quote]

hello i havent been able to register with net 7 and it is realy frustrating it keeps giving me an error that my forum name is not registered and here i am loged in and writing this post
plz help me thank you

this is a repost to the right area.

hey guys, just a heads up! I created a forum account. But I am unable to create an account on the Net-7 website. I have tried to use the same login as my forum account. The error I receive is Forum user does not exist. Or something to that effect. Kyp tried to work on in tonight and advised me to post this to the forums. Thanks for the help with this.

Okay guys, Once again we tried to create an account for my son. Again, same issue as above. We created his forum account logged in on the forums. Went back to Net-7 and tried to register his account.

Tried this 2 ways. First we tried to use his forum login name as his game login name and received an error: "forum user not found" "user not added"

So we tried to use a different login name other that the forum name and received this message: forum user not found "user not added"

Any help with this is much appreciated!

Thanks
AP

Guest kookiekrak
it seems like the forums arent sending verification emails.

you need a verified forum account to be able to actually register an account.

I'm having the same issue.

[quote name='gjianop' timestamp='1302384455' post='38663']
Is the sign on or registration the same for the portal as it is for Net-7 or do you have to register seperately?
[/quote]
You need to register separately at http://net-7.org for the game, using the account you created here as your "Forum Username" on the Net-7 registration form.

[quote name='TONY SMOOTH' timestamp='1302469934' post='38745']
Can someone please verify my account??? i have ben waiting for activication email but it never came in.

My username is 13AMalfi
[/quote]
Activated.

[quote name='Helstrom' timestamp='1302574348' post='38871']
Howdy,

I'm trying to register an account at this time, however all that I'm getting now is the following error, no matter what username or email address I use:

User account does not exists
User not added

Any help?
[/quote]
I see you have an account registered. Did it end up working or is that a pre-existing account?

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1302604353' post='38888']
Activated.

I see you have an account registered. Did it end up working or is that a pre-existing account?
[/quote]

got it working after some more smacking at the thing. apparently both the email and forum handle thing are case sensitive, I think? either way, woohoo - back in the saddle.