up and running

Hello, I worked on it last night and discovered my fire wall was not letting the registration go through, I fixed that and now I'm playing my all time favourite game again!!

I remember 4 years ago when the game was still being bugged out buy the volunteers. I thought I would wait and see if they could get things going. Now they have and they did a unbelievable job. Probably took all these years to build up the packets by experimentation and saving the packets to understand what the game was calling for, I think this would have taken the years to accumulate so all the functions for the game would be working.

The game is great and I can now dump that never ending circle of time waste and never ending griever crap--> EVE on line. :) and have to some real fun.

One question, will you guys be building new content for the game? If so I can help with upgraded models and graphic art work.

That is if the EA guys won't pound you..

I will support you $$ wise.

Great work!

Soaloam

:)

Modifications to the graphics and other items in the game is player side, I personally do not see how it can be against any EULA. The reason I say this is because I have been watching the SWGEmu Devs slowly bring back the Pre-CU Star Wars and several of them are working on client side Graphic Upgrades for the game.

Technically since the E&B EMU Devs do not charge a fee then everything done to the game (up to changing the engine and main client files) is not illegal. If you think about it no one can stop you from making modifications to a game, people make graphic and visual modifications for a ton of games now, and I do not see why this game should be any different.

I would love to see someone bring something out to spice it up. One would be the avatars, they are outdated hardcore. :P

As Long as the "MOD" is not directly posted on this site, just a URL, then it would not break any rules IMO.

One question, will you guys be building new content for the game?

Soaloam

:P

Already have. The new sectors and systems for the 3 new classes are in the game as well as Paramis, a Black Beards Wake sister sector. Also there are new Sol sectors, Neptune, Pluto, Mercury, Venus and don't forget Uranus *(insert joke here). Many new mobs, Black Beards Ghost, with end game drops, for starters... :P

Already have. The new sectors and systems for the 3 new classes are in the game as well as Paramis, a Black Beards Wake sister sector. Also there are new Sol sectors, Neptune, Pluto, Mercury, Venus and don't forget Uranus *(insert joke here). Many new mobs, Black Beards Ghost, with end game drops, for starters... :P

SHAWWEEETTT!!!!

LOL

Im impressed!!

Hello, I worked on it last night and discovered my fire wall was not letting the registration go through, I fixed that and now I'm playing my all time favourite game again!!

I remember 4 years ago when the game was still being bugged out buy the volunteers. I thought I would wait and see if they could get things going. Now they have and they did a unbelievable job. Probably took all these years to build up the packets by experimentation and saving the packets to understand what the game was calling for, I think this would have taken the years to accumulate so all the functions for the game would be working.

The game is great and I can now dump that never ending circle of time waste and never ending griever crap--> EVE on line. :P and have to some real fun.

One question, will you guys be building new content for the game? If so I can help with upgraded models and graphic art work.

That is if the EA guys won't pound you..

I will support you $$ wise.

Great work!

Soaloam

People with talent for/knowledge of graphics are always useful. Donations never hurt either. ;)

What kind of graphics work do you like to do? Models of ships, stations, etc.? Do you do any 2D graphic design, i.e. for the web?