This Emulator is making news.

:) Wow.

We'll be fine, but whoever posted that probably should've contacted us first. Despite that, it's probably for the best; hopefully more enb old-timers and newcomers alike will find us this way. :)

:) Wow.

We'll be fine, but whoever posted that probably should've contacted us first. Despite that, it's probably for the best; hopefully more enb old-timers and newcomers alike will find us this way. :)

er...the guy that wrote the article on the "top ten free games" was a pc world magazine staffer so..he prob would not have contacted us even if he thought we wanted him too (free press don't ya know)

anyway i wonder if it is gonna show up as a section in pc world magazine as well seems like the kinda thing they put in that magazine as an easy page filler kinda article

(ancient chinese curse: "may you live in interesting times"

searing

Nice post after the article, Searing. I was even suprised that they put a link to the Emulator forum in the article.

I'll be interested to see if this brings back any of the "old" players that didn't know the emulator project existed. I've lost contact with all my old guildies...maybe this will bring them back!:)

Edited by Saedor

I've been playing Rift and when I'm not I'm playing EnB. I posted in Trion's forums about the emulator and got some old hard core EnBers to come back. Recruited a couple of them too!!

I try to get the word out as much as possible, however I think there is to much draw to the new games coming out. There is a handful of us die hard EnBers that will never go away though!

Earth and Beyond

We won’t question the legality of this one, but Earth and Beyond--the old space-faring MMO from Electronic Arts--lives on past its extinction in the form of one large, emulated server that’s completely free to play. Whether you want to warp around the universe, trade goods, shoot people up, or explore the galaxy, you'll be able to improve your character by doing what you like to do--a feature that was ahead of its time.

I doubt the staff member actually did much research, but rather copy-pasted from google.

Mainly because there is no mention of the emulator not being ready. Also ''shoot people up'' is obvious fail...

Nonetheless, NICE.