Things to do when its snowing outside and the serer is down

Number one. read a book

Number Two. spend time with your family

Number three. drink a beer

Number four drink two beers

Number Five drunzk tehree berrees

Number C ZzzzZzzz berzzz

The following videos are pretty lowbrow so please be aware before clicking

Or like I did this morning. Get up, go outside to smoke, realize you have 10minutes to get the driveway shoveled off. end up shoveling 3" of snow in pajamas and house shoes lol. I was frozen to death even though it only took about 10minutes to knock out a path.

Or like I did this morning. Get up, go outside to smoke, realize you have 10minutes to get the driveway shoveled off. end up shoveling 3" of snow in pajamas and house shoes lol. I was frozen to death even though it only took about 10minutes to knock out a path.

On days like that, I just get in the SUV with all-wheel drive and more or less drift out of the driveway - fun way to start the day. Shoveling later after it's all turned to ice is less fun...

• Upvote 1

idk how you guys live/work with all that snow

im in texas and we have 2 seasons

summer and christmas day

i bet snow is fun for about 2 hours

keep warm buds 8)

I've seen very entertaining videos of drivers skidding all over iced-up TX roads and slamming into things. Up here we have this thing called "salt" that gets laid down on the roads to prevent that. Down there, apparently, you prefer to spend $$$ on repairs instead. :D Oh, and the hurricanes - they seem like fun, too. And the flooding - remember when the Astro's were rained out - in the ASTRODOME?

Point is, wherever you are, there's always something that can happen. Nobody can beat Mother Nature.

I live in sc and the world shuts down when it snows, which happens anywhere from 3x a year to once every 5 yrs. I like to drift in circles in large deserted parking lots, put all the snow possible around a friends car so they can't go anywhere, stuff like that. Wouldn't want it several months a year like some.

PS although it doesn't snow much its cold as $&%# at times with the 80-100% humidity, my friend from Denver visited and was completely freezing his ass off.

I live in sc and the world shuts down when it snows, which happens anywhere from 3x a year to once every 5 yrs. I like to drift in circles in large deserted parking lots, put all the snow possible around a friends car so they can't go anywhere, stuff like that. Wouldn't want it several months a year like some.

PS although it doesn't snow much its cold as $&%# at times with the 80-100% humidity, my friend from Denver visited and was completely freezing his ass off.

Good times with cars + snow, although sometimes several hundred dollar repair bills as well. :(

Ha, irony.

Yeah, my sister lives in Greenville. Considerably more fozen precip this year than is normal - but she sent me great videos of her dog playing in the snow. :(

1. Shake, tremble, rock back and forth, moan. :(

2. Go play anarchy online instead (in windowed mode so I can see the status indicator for enb)

3. Play with the kids.

4. Put kids down for nap.

5. Play with the wife. ;)

Odd weather for us here in Kansas. Last week it was -1, today we set a new high temp of 72, now it's 36, Wednesday they're talking 7 degrees, and accumulating snow.

• Upvote 1

Me, I'd just go back to bed. I can always use a little extra sleep, but if it ever snows here in Tucson to where we never get any accumulations, so I don't get much extra sleep.

just as an aside...

im near austin which is about the dead center of tx

Austin is awesome . . . except for that cow college :)

Hop, skip and a jump from some of the best BBQ in the world . . . and Junior Brown playin' on Sunday nights at the Continental Club.

• Upvote 1

Yikes, looks like it's my turn. Blizzard warning starting on Tuesday - maybe 18" of snow between Tues aft and Weds. Keep that server up, please don't make go outside and shovel! :P

Yeah, more crap up here too, Monday night into Wednesday. I'll do my best to keep the server up. ;)