Location...Location...Location....Where you from?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Warlock' timestamp='1333479401' post='56382']
Very nice place. Love the ice tea :D

Now in the East Midlands, UK
[/quote]

Why thankya! We like it too :)
Shy's maternal family is from the UK, her Mom is over in Flitwick and one of our cousins (that Mum visits a lot) lives in Rutland.

• 2 weeks later...
Retired USMC GySgt...small town in Eastern NC USA, near a small town called Jacksonville; home of MCB CLNC, the Carolina MAGTF and Forces in Readiness! One of my SSgt's was playing the Beta for this weird little space mmo, started playing after it went Live when I needed a distraction during med leave from back surgery...anyway, Han's Dynasty (Outstanding Guild on Orion-sorry Pest, et al...), A.W.O.L. and finally GSX Elite at Sunset. Absolutely amazed at the work of the DEV's to bring this much-beloved game back; and as always-EA Sux!

Siriouser Sends

[quote name='Sirious' timestamp='1335437344' post='57068']
Retired USMC GySgt...small town in Eastern NC USA, near a small town called Jacksonville; home of MCB CLNC, the Carolina MAGTF and Forces in Readiness! One of my SSgt's was playing the Beta for this weird little space mmo, started playing after it went Live when I needed a distraction during med leave from back surgery...anyway, Han's Dynasty (Outstanding Guild on Orion-sorry Pest, et al...), A.W.O.L. and finally GSX Elite at Sunset. Absolutely amazed at the work of the DEV's to bring this much-beloved game back; and as always-EA Sux!

Siriouser Sends
[/quote]
I was in both those guilds. I had a buddy named Nairb we played together a lot. Good to see you!

Greetings All!

I hail from the wondrous and beautiful North Oregon Coast. I was born and raised here, briefly lived in other places, and kept coming back. I came back 20+ years ago and never left again. it's green, lush, with clean air and all the fishing, camping, hiking, and hunting you could want. Plus, for people like me who are into alternative medicine and make our own tinctures, salves, etc., it's a virtual pharmacopaea.

::waves::

Moondancer

[quote name='Moondancer' timestamp='1335739538' post='57182']
Greetings All!

I hail from the wondrous and beautiful North Oregon Coast. I was born and raised here, briefly lived in other places, and kept coming back. I came back 20+ years ago and never left again. it's green, lush, with clean air and all the fishing, camping, hiking, and hunting you could want. Plus, for people like me who are into alternative medicine and make our own tinctures, salves, etc., it's a virtual pharmacopaea.

::waves::

Moondancer
[/quote]

**Waves to a fellow Oregonian**

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Currently residing in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

All I can really remember about playing live was that I played a Progen Warrior named "Clownfromhell" on the *Andromeda server.
I was apart of the guild "Knights of the Round".

Edit:
I was actually apart of the Andromeda server. Played with a good bud of mine "Swafa". Edited by Shriekes

[quote name='Sleven.' timestamp='1339387478' post='58722']
Cape Coral, Florida... You would never know there was different seasons, as it's almost always like it's summer here.
[/quote]

Tell me about it, Sleven. Most states/cities wish for a white X-mas. Here? we wish for a day cool enough we can turn the AC off.

[quote name='muse' timestamp='1339393519' post='58739']
Tell me about it, Sleven. Most states/cities wish for a white X-mas. Here? we wish for a day cool enough we can turn the AC off.
[/quote]

We wish for a day where we don't have to scrape ice off our dogsleds.