Location...Location...Location....Where you from?

Just a thread for people to post where they are from in the world here (or beyond)...in the EnB emulator universe.

I hail from a small town called Mankato, Minnesota USA it is now 20 below zero so having the EnB project is a good

thing...play on laptop good......cold bad.....erg...

So feel free to post your location in the big wide world...and just as a side note....i'd like to see an app on here

that i see on occasional web sites that shows stats or location via map or graph of where people are hitting from

in the world..anyway that is a different thread should anyone wish to start it....but i'd like to see the stats on

where people are wandering in from to the project from around the world in some kinda app form it would be cool.

Anyway post where you are from and how you found out about the project or anything else of note you wish to say

Searing

Mankato, Minnesota USA

found the project in March of 2008 while looking thru google at enb pics and sniffling and viola found project...

See ya

Searing

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sydney, Australia, its currently about 27 degrees Celsius, funny enough its the middle of our summer and should be around 40 degrees Celsius, but we've had a lot of rain and storms lately.

I've been following this project on and off for a few years and started getting really into it when I heard ST3 was on. I maintain the old Andromeda guild Disciples of Rebellion website. www.disciplesofrebellion.com

Phoenix, Arizona here. Well, Peoria really, but it's all part of one big cluster we call Phoenix now. I think I'll wear a t-shirt and shorts to work today....and what's this "snow" stuff people keep talking about? I'll shut up now.

Well to start and trying to keep it short..... Im currently living and working in a Small town Called Hanford, California (find Fresno onthe map and go almost start south about the distance of 40 miles) We're here in our sixth season of seven season here,(spring, summer, Autumn, Winter, OH MY God its HOT, Great its raining again, and, OH my whered everything go again AKA as the FOG we get visiblity some time measured in single digit feet.

Currently were in the Fog season, luckily I work less than 2 miles from home and have drien the route many times inthe last 13 years I can almost drive with my eyes closed.

I played in live on the Galilleo server as Woodstock, I was a LVL150 + JE. I have been playing the emulator since about March 2009, I found the emulater project a couple of years ago but the computer I had at the time didnot like it so I couldnt play, in March My wife let me buy a brand new laptop first thing I did was try and install the game and emulator, and Ive been playing since.

seven season here,(spring, summer, Autumn, Winter, OH MY God its HOT, Great its raining again, and, OH my whered everything go again AKA as the FOG we get visiblity some time measured in single digit feet.

No no... CA has four like everyone else... well.. that is: fire, flood, earthquake and riot season, that's the only difference. Though I'm southern, so we get all four year round :)

Gulf coast of Florida, about 60 miles south of Tampa. Expecting 29 degrees F on Sunday morning, maybe some snow flurries. Rain tomorrow and 35 degrees so a good day to stay indoors and do a couple of home improvement projects. :P Played in live on Gal, quit just before sunset. Found the project while Googling Earth & Beyond which took me to YouTube then here.