Web Dev Screws Up big time.

Slayerman

Hi All,

I have just made a massive mistake in coding a new section to the portal, and unforuntatley have reset everyones account passwords.

To get your account password back, please visit the portal, click login, and there is a forgot password link.

This will allow you to reset your password, you will need your account name, and your original e-mail address you signed up with, this will then make you activate the account and get you playing again.

I am now working with CDel in getting this sorted, please just bear with us

My sincere appologies for this screw up, i will do everthing i can to get the passwords back.

Again, my aplogies.

DEVS/BETA's: DO NOT DO THIS ON ANY OTHER ACCOUNT OTHER THAN YOUR STANDARD (It may reset your status)

Slayerman

You dont log in, just click 'Login' - Forgot Password is at the bottom.

reset password on website and game will not accept. In any case, I was never able to get the three accounts per email to work, so just lost guild vaults. Oh well

Hi All,

I have just made a massive mistake in coding a new section to the portal, and unforuntatley have reset everyones account passwords.

To get your account password back, please visit the portal, click login, and there is a forgot password link.

This will allow you to reset your password, you will need your account name, and your original e-mail address you signed up with, this will then make you activate the account and get you playing again.

My sincere appologies for this screw up, i will do everthing i can to get the passwords back.

Again, my aplogies.

DEVS/BETA's: DO NOT DO THIS ON ANY OTHER ACCOUNT OTHER THAN YOUR STANDARD (It may reset your status)

Slayerman

Doh in a mad dash did all accounts, guess I'll find out in a sec when trying to log in *Cross fingers*

I did everything, it allows me to log into Emulator but I still can't log into the game. Please advise as to what else I may need to do.

Have you re-activated your acccount, it will send you and e-mail with a link on.

Thanks

I really hope you recover old PWs, I had log in info to 7 accounts, guild vault from and old guild. And a couple of RL friends who are inactive and gave me their info. I had made high Lv toons on each. I will never be able to recover these PWs. Im not even sure I can get my own.

Doh in a mad dash did all accounts, guess I'll find out in a sec when trying to log in *Cross fingers*

Hoi

Did reset password...password reset failed,however did get an email with activation....did activate,and i've got 'your account already excists".Cannot log in on portal or the game....

I really hope you recover old PWs, I had log in info to 7 accounts, guild vault from and old guild. And a couple of RL friends who are inactive and gave me their info. I had made high Lv toons on each. I will never be able to recover these PWs. Im not even sure I can get my own.

I will do what i can to recover all accounts.

Was able to successfully reset one of my accounts but not the other. The confirmation email is not coming, even though i even went back in and clicked the "click HERE to resend confirmation email"

These 2 accounts are attached to different email addresses. One worked fine but the other not at all.

Could one of the dev/GMsi see monitoring this thread maybe log in to discuss since i would rather not put my account info in here?

Edited by ryprx

We are currently restoring the Accounts database, hopefully all will be back up and running with last nights passwords soon.

Please hold caller....

:)

Major thanks to Cdel for his help on this :( He's my saviour :D

I am now working on this with C Del.

Please do not reset any more passwords just yet, we may be looking at restoring.

Please bear with us.

already reset one to original password, so hope that does not mess up the account.