I just registered at the site user name zizzy . I went to my email and verified it . when I try to log in the game the user name blasti99 is already typed in there.

When I change it to the validated name zizzy and pass which was accepted at the site and by email It doesnt work .

any suggestions plz?

Doing a "Force Update" with the Launcher should fix this...

This link: http://marco-enb.blogspot.com/2009/12/aww-our-patcher-broke-again.html Has a nice step by step guide on how to "Force Update" with the launcher.

- Marco

PS: If you're wondering what I mean by "Using the Net7 Launcher" then you need to install the Net7 Launcher. The game doesn't work straight off the CDs without the proxy.

OK I tried what you suggested . didn't work then I changed the password that didn't work either . my husbands account and pass work on my PC but mine still doesn't

Do I need some sort of permission ?

Zizzy is my wife. We tried my account on both of our computers and my account logs in just fine. When we try to log in her "Zizzy" account it still says the information is wrong. We tried the forced update as well and it still doesn't work. we also tried changing her password. I'm just wondering if we just have to wait until an admin gives her account some sort of permission to play. Any help would be appreciated, I really want to get her online with me. Thanks :P

We are using the names and passwords we used to register with this site.

Zizzy is my wife. We tried my account on both of our computers and my account logs in just fine. When we try to log in her "Zizzy" account it still says the information is wrong. We tried the forced update as well and it still doesn't work. we also tried changing her password. I'm just wondering if we just have to wait until an admin gives her account some sort of permission to play. Any help would be appreciated, I really want to get her online with me. Thanks :P

We are using the names and passwords we used to register with this site.

Q - did "Zizzy" register for the Stress Test and receive an email to confirm? Separate and distinct registration from these fora, common problem.

Q - did "Zizzy" register for the Stress Test and receive an email to confirm? Separate and distinct registration from these fora, common problem.

Thank you both so much for your replies. We forgot to register for the stress test. This solved the problem :)

I am trying to do the same, where do you register for the stress test? I have looked on the forums for where to do it and can't find it. Although it is probably right in front of me.

Scratch that, I was right. It was right in front of me, lol.

I am trying to do the same, where do you register for the stress test? I have looked on the forums for where to do it and can't find it. Although it is probably right in front of me.

Scratch that, I was right. It was right in front of me, lol.

I must be missing something, where is it that I can register for the stress test?

NVM I found it, thats what I get for posting before searching.