Server Status app wanted

The old website used to have a little app on the home page that listed the status of the servers. I miss that. Could you bring it back?

Also, for the convienience of those of us who play World of Warcraft, how about doing your best to keep all the servers up & running on Tuesdays between 1100 & 1900 GMT? That way, when the bi-weekly Black Tuesday (extended maintenance) comes along, we can have another wonderous game to play... and won't be going through withdrawl from BOTH! <SHIVER>

Also, for the convienience of those of us who play World of Warcraft, how about doing your best to keep all the servers up & running on Tuesdays between 1100 & 1900 GMT? That way, when the bi-weekly Black Tuesday (extended maintenance) comes along, we can have another wonderous game to play... and won't be going through withdrawl from BOTH! <SHIVER>

I vote we do "all day" Maintenance on Tuesdays... Shiver Fragbait, shiver!!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*hack*...*cough*...*wheeze*...

I can't really do that "evil laugh" for too long.

- Marco

you beat me to this post. i was wondering what happened to that little sys tray icon. i currently have it installed but i did not save the install file. anyone know where this is located on the comp after instal or if someone could bring back the file that would be even better!

I hate coding on here you have to edit it 13 times to get it right.

*.php

&#13;{Hotel name} is now :&lt;img src="PHP LINK HERE?dns=IP HERE&amp;port=PORT HERE&amp;style=13" border="0" /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;! 

link

&#13;{Hotel name} is now :&lt;img src="PHP LINK HERE?dns=IP HERE&amp;port=PORT HERE&amp;style=13" border="0" /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;! 

n7s.gif

We have one that will be going back on the site, that uses proper UDP connection to check the status.

The one above will spam the port everytime it is used, and we have been asked NOT to use that kind of query.

THanks