negotiate

Defiant

I always thought negotiate live was a good asset to toons like traders but i always felt like it was lacking something. One of the things i thought would be cool would to actually negotiate instead of having a default price increase/decrease. I suggest being able to sell items at a price you desire to set and actually have a system that uses your skill level and rolls to see if you could succesfully negotiated that price. Much similar to the crafting success checks and even critical sucesses in negotiation for even more profits. It can even be used when purchasing items. I would suggest keeping the current purchase/sale rates but have an option to enter aggressive negotiations w/o lightsabers.

I would suggest keeping the current purchase/sale rates but have an option to enter aggressive negotiations w/o lightsabers.

Aren't those just regular negotiations then? ;)

• Upvote 1

Shatner...Star Wars references....AHHHHHHH I'm drowning in nerd soup!!!!! Somebody throw me a rope, or do I need to roll my 20-sided die to see what my chances of escape are?

d20, you escape on 20, but you fall back in if the d6 you roll next is less than 5.