Crashes to Desktop after Meagan's welcome

First, I want to commend all the wonderful Dev's I met last night on Team Speak. I personally thank you for breathing life back into a game I truly enjoyed. The assistance I received was most welcomed. The problem I'm having is after the opening video. Meagan welcomes me back and ask for my log in information. Once I enter this information the game freezes and then crashes back to my desktop. After speaking with Dev's Geoffrey and Michael (Thanks' Guys) I discovered that since im running Window 7/64 Bit there is some work around I need to perform. Can some one help/advise me on how to correct this issue?

Set the net7 launcher and client to "run as admin". I also set them both to run in compatability mode for XP. They seem more stable.

Also make sure to run the "earth and beyond configuration" program after any updates. Run this as admin also as UAC will stop it from writing to the registry.