irrelevant

Bosses for combat jobs.   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Keep them?

• Yes, and add more bosses.
    • Yes, keep it as is
    • No, Remove bosses from jobs
    • I.D.C

Not sure if I care all that much, do the boss job mobs have the same loot table as the boss would normally have? If it's a problem couldn't the devs simply adjust the loot tables? IIRC in Live the job mobs were rather non-descript mobs like "bot drifter" that I don't recall seeing outside of doing jobs.

Thats how I got the crystal force emitter and the vibrant barrier and crystal dynamo... In some ways, I think if you do combat jobs too much, possibly there is reason for too many items.. At least Zethren ti isnt in the job mob category that I know of, that would really be a break to the system.

I'm seeing several bosses offered as spawns for combat jobs-- while its fun, I think its making a few loot only items very common, more than they should be.

Actually they are NAMED mobs, boss mobs would have huge HP and skills that the named dont. The named mobs did appear in high end job mobs live, not as frequent as now but did.

As to the loot frequency, they haven't even BEGUN to address balancing issues yet ;) this is still a ST4 they have to totally still fine tune the mob AI's yet, and loot table (despite named mobs in jobs) still is off. The economy? Lol that was off live let alone now. To stress about access to things becuase its "too common" is pretty low on list imo. So folks get to play with shinies faster..woopty.

You do not have permission to vote in this poll

ouch, why the restriction ? polls should be always open for every registered member imo.

EDIT:

nm, guess it's because i'm in the New Members group ;) Well wouldn't be if the forum wasn't wiped as i was registered already long ago.

Edited by Himmelweiss

You do not have permission to vote in this poll

ouch, why the restriction ? polls should be always open for every registered member imo.

EDIT:

nm, guess it's because i'm in the New Members group :D Well wouldn't be if the forum wasn't wiped as i was registered already long ago.

Hello Himmelweiss. Pretty sure it crashed in 09 sometime.