aa Gamik Ky Ne

Sorry. All ancient artifacts, identified and unidentified, were removed as part of the christmas update, when AA levels in hulks were finally brought under control and could be acquired and identified as intended.

So how can i get another? They back in the loot tables? Was people having them game breaking?

It's probably gonna be nigh on impossible to just go out and find a replacement especially if chances to find a UAA (any level not just a level 4 that might turn into a Gamik) in the emulator are anything like they were in live (I think the chance is supposed to approximately be identical as near can be reimplemented).

Place a WTB on market and hope some lucky random has one. ;)

I really liked my 30% turbo missile. Especially since finding low level teams is near impossible on the emu it made me be more soloable. Guess i will have to power level him in the fish bowl.

I agree. With only 3 MLs (now 4) that was at least a possible leveler to the “New” (improved?) mob behavior. I wonder why it was placed into the play server in the first place. Were they placed in the db by the same dev blamed for the ore mini planets? If not shouldn’t they have been put into the test server and not play? I know…I know… we are in a testing situation but it seems that if they were placed on the “play” server and not JUST on the test server the devs should have removed them from the hulks/mob drops and left those that were in game in player's equipment. I also know that there has been posts on the removal of the unidentified AA devices but I don’t remember seeing anything about the identified ones.

somehow they got into some of the hulk loot tables. They were put in a content update along with other hulk loot drops, but only in certain fields. We were not informed they were going in game and simply do not have time to test every single roid field for every update.

I made a post about the unid'd AAs because they were such a rampant problem. I didn't think there were nearly as many identified AAs floating around because they were only in a few roid fields. Unid'd AAs were everywhere.

I agree it was pretty short notice, but here is a post talking about their removal. https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/3663-found-unidentified-ancient-artifacts-space-em/page__st__20

somehow they got into some of the hulk loot tables. They were put in a content update along with other hulk loot drops, but only in certain fields. We were not informed they were going in game and simply do not have time to test every single roid field for every update.

I made a post about the unid'd AAs because they were such a rampant problem. I didn't think there were nearly as many identified AAs floating around because they were only in a few roid fields. Unid'd AAs were everywhere.

I agree it was pretty short notice, but here is a post talking about their removal. https://enb-emulator....https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/3663-found-unidentified-ancient-artifacts-space-em/page__st__20

Ok, I sit corrected ...as usual ;) Sorry

It may be useful to note that there were thousands of AAs overall in the game, at least a few hundred of which were identified, so there really wasn't anything that could be done about the problem other than complete removal.

Okay I understand what had to be done. in the spirit of making things rare lets take the BBW/BBG/Fishbowl raids and make them harder and increase the spawn timers on them more current to live so the high end loot will be something that is more rare. that the current rate high end gear is "Very Common" gear. In fact they're so common people aren't wanting them anymore because they're all geared out with all the high end stuff. A lot of stuff is left floating in corpses. i've seen a lot of smiters/fury gear spaced in the bowl because nobody could use them. in live these were high end auction items that happened with the effort of many groups of players. It was supposed to be that if you had some of this high end gear it was to say look what i have worked hard for. Question if you apply all these suggestions would you remove all the easily obtained gear from peoples inventories? i'll finish with a quote from kyp.

Hexer is correct, they should have been rare enough (aa's) so that each time someone picks them up they are bragging rights to everyone else. They are supposed to be exceptionally rare, that's why most of them have such great buffs.

Semi related to this.

Why did the devs put unusable AA devices in?

Just had a level 9 AA identified and it is TW only, but TW can't use level 9 devices.

Why were they even put in to make vendor food and rob a JW/JE/PE/TE of a device?

Semi related to this.

Just had a level 9 AA identified and it is TW only, but TW can't use level 9 devices.

Why were they even put in to make vendor food and rob a JW/JE/PE/TE of a device?

That is the million "American Dollar,Argentine Peso,Australian Dollar,Bahraini Dinar,Botswana Pula,Brazilian Real,British Pound,Brunei dollar,Bulgarian Lev,Canadian Dollar,Chilean so,Chinese Yuan,Colombian Peso,Croatian Kuna,Czech Koruna,Danish Krone,Estonian Kroon,Euro,Hong Kong Dollar,Hungarian Forint,Iceland Krona,Indian Rupee,Indonesian Rupiah,Iranian Rial,Israeli New Shekel,Japanese Yen,Kazakhstani Tenge,Kuwaiti Dinar,Latvian Lat,Libyan Dinar,Lithuanian Litas,Malaysian Ringgit,Maltese Lira,Mauritius Rupee,Mexican Peso,Nepalese Rupee,New Zealand Dollar,Norwegian Kroner,Omani Rial,Pakistan Rupee,Philippine Peso,Polish Zloty,Qatari Rial,Romanian Leu,Russian Ruble,Saudi Riyal,Singapore Dollar,South African Rand,South Korean Won,Sri Lanka Rupee,Swedish Krona,Swiss Franc,Taiwan Dollar,Thai Baht,Trinidad/Tobago Dollar,Turkish Lira,Utd. Arab Emir. Dirham,Venezuelan Bolivar" question.

Semi related to this.

Whoops! Even the scout doesn't get L9 devices?

If anyone is to offer 1,000,000 Roman Denarii, I will answer the question.