Lvl 75 PS HU mission

I am trying to do the level 75 HU mission for my PS and get to:

(4/7) Last Patrol, Check out Vali in Odins Belt.

The only vali that I can find is in Odin Rex, but going there does not progress the mission. Am I completly missing something, or is there a bug in the mission?

Thanks in advance.

I believe there are two Vail's. I remember running into this before (quite some time ago) and wondering why my mission (different from yours) wouldn't update even though I was at Vail. When I re-read my mission log to see that I was at the wrong Vail (the one in Odin Rex) and went to the correct one listed in my log it worked. I can't recall for certain, though, if it was Odin's Belt.

I am trying to do the level 75 HU mission for my PS and get to:

(4/7) Last Patrol, Check out Vali in Odins Belt.

The only vali that I can find is in Odin Rex, but going there does not progress the mission. Am I completly missing something, or is there a bug in the mission?

Thanks in advance.

Aren't you supposed to go there and look for a ship and target it?

There is a big hunk of semi-planetoid called Vali in Odins Belt.

The ship is the level 30 HU.

Hes doing the level 75 for PS

So I was missing something!! Found it now though. ;-)

Thanks for the help

• 2 months later...
I am trying to do my 75 PS HU mission. For the first step, it says to go scan Brendan's Weft. So I run out to Brendan's Weft, click on the eyeball icon, and it tells me I've completed step 1.

Problem is, it never advances me to step 2.

Am I missing something? Anyone else see this difficulty?

Edit: found the problem, filed defect in Developer Support..Progen. Basically, you can't have two "examine a thing" missions running.