Reinstalled net 7

I have reinstalled net7 and tried everything I can and get this error, any tjis isone have any idea what this is and how to fix it?

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.ArgumentException: The property 'ServerList' could not be created from it's default value. Error message: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).

error CS0583: Internal Compiler Error (0xc0000006 at address 7A2B9BBF): likely culprit is 'IMPORT'.

error CS0587: Internal Compiler Error: stage 'IMPORT'

error CS0587: Internal Compiler Error: stage 'PARSE'

error CS0587: Internal Compiler Error: stage 'BEGIN'

at System.Configuration.SettingsPropertyValue.Deserialize()

at System.Configuration.SettingsPropertyValue.get_PropertyValue()

at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)

at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)

at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)

at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)

at LaunchNet7.Properties.Settings.get_ServerList()

at LaunchNet7.FormMain.DoFillServerList()

at LaunchNet7.FormMain.<DoCheckForUpdates>b__e(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)

at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3615 (GDR.050727-3600)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

LaunchNet7

Assembly Version: 1.9.9.10

Win32 Version: 1.9.9.10

CodeBase: file:///C:/NET7/bin/LaunchNet7.exe

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3614 (GDR.050727-3600)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3082 (QFE.050727-3000)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

Accessibility

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

That is most unusual. Try deleting the folder "%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\LaunchNet7". Then download the latest launcher here and place it in "C:\Net7\bin\" (replace/overwrite the one that's already there).

That is most unusual. Try deleting the folder "%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\LaunchNet7". Then download the latest launcher here and place it in "C:\Net7\bin\" (replace/overwrite the one that's already there).

Just tried and that didn't work, ok ppl this has went on for 2 days now and I am really missing play time I am seeing that a few other ppl are having problem but then somehow it is fixed for them, I have erased and started new 3 times now and even used a new patch that was recommended and I have even reinstalled .net Framework, this is really frustrating esp when the error is showing on the net7 software. The most that I can say I have noticed is that the server slot is blank and the spot for an ip is 192.186.2.3 and I think that is even wrong......PLEASE HELP Here is a pic of the latest error mssg post-16398-074015500 1293682731_thumb.jp

post-16398-074015500 1293682731_thumb.jp

Edited by Shaisty

Hmm. Try this:

Go to "%HOMERPATH%\Local\LaunchNet7". You should see a folder called "LaunchNet7.exe_Url_" with an unreadable hash after it. Open that folder. If there are more than one of said folder, delete them all and run LaunchNet7 once, which will create one of the folders again, and open that folder. Then download the attached zip archive and extract it into the folder, its contents should merge with the "1.9.9.10" folder already present and replace the "user.config" file inside.

This should remove the need for the application to generate the server list from default values, which appears to be the problem, and will hopefully allow you to play.

1.9.9.10.zip

1.9.9.10.zip

Hmm. Try this:

Go to "%HOMERPATH%\Local\LaunchNet7". You should see a folder called "LaunchNet7.exe_Url_" with an unreadable hash after it. Open that folder. If there are more than one of said folder, delete them all and run LaunchNet7 once, which will create one of the folders again, and open that folder. Then download the attached zip archive and extract it into the folder, its contents should merge with the "1.9.9.10" folder already present and replace the "user.config" file inside.

This should remove the need for the application to generate the server list from default values, which appears to be the problem, and will hopefully allow you to play.

Just tried no go still same pop up I am noticing that it is not even showing the same vesion number 1.9.9.10

Just tried no go still same pop up I am noticing that it is not even showing the same vesion number 1.9.9.10

What version number does it show?

You may be able to get into the game while your launcher isn't working by running the following command:

C:\Net7\bin\net7proxy /ADDRESS:87.106.15.67 /CLIENT:"C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Earth & Beyond\release\client.exe"

To run the command, press and hold the Windows key and the "R" key together to bring up the "Run" prompt, paste the command in, and press Enter. Note that if your client is in a non-default folder, you will need to change the path after "CLIENT:" accordingly.

What version number does it show?

You may be able to get into the game while your launcher isn't working by running the following command:

C:\Net7\bin\net7proxy /ADDRESS:87.106.15.67 /CLIENT:"C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Earth & Beyond\release\client.exe"

To run the command, press and hold the Windows key and the "R" key together to bring up the "Run" prompt, paste the command in, and press Enter. Note that if your client is in a non-default folder, you will need to change the path after "CLIENT:" accordingly.

I honestly do not know what to think or dor I have tried everything advised and I still cannot get on last comment looks like it was going to work but after logon it stayed on the map screen like it was juat loading fot20 mins don't think it was talkin with the server, I think I am just going t F-disk my laptop and start all over and if that do not work it has to be something with the program, cuz I am running xp home on my laptop and the only thing that was recently updated by windows was that .net framework but wish me luck all looks like I am gonna spend New Years redoing laptop to just get E&B up daym I am sadddd lol if any techs want to reply go ahead I'll be checkin this form from my iPad and btw anyone know if it can be installed on a apple and run?

I honestly do not know what to think or dor I have tried everything advised and I still cannot get on last comment looks like it was going to work but after logon it stayed on the map screen like it was juat loading fot20 mins don't think it was talkin with the server, I think I am just going t F-disk my laptop and start all over and if that do not work it has to be something with the program, cuz I am running xp home on my laptop and the only thing that was recently updated by windows was that .net framework but wish me luck all looks like I am gonna spend New Years redoing laptop to just get E&B up daym I am sadddd lol if any techs want to reply go ahead I'll be checkin this form from my iPad and btw anyone know if it can be installed on a apple and run?

Well, that ought to fix it. Sorry it's giving you so much trouble.

I haven't seen any reports of people playing EnB on a mac successfully. It's been done on linux, using wine and mono, but it seems like quite a headache to get it going.

Well, that ought to fix it. Sorry it's giving you so much trouble.

I haven't seen any reports of people playing EnB on a mac successfully. It's been done on linux, using wine and mono, but it seems like quite a headache to get it going.

Ok ppl now I have reinstalled xp and got everything installed but .net framwork and it keeps telling me I need windows 3.1 Installer however when I goto www.microsoft.com or even windows update it goes to a page like the server is down (lol as if thengs can not get any worse) but dose anyone have windows 3.1 installer it would help.

Thanks but I used my desktop to dl it, but anyways I think I have found my problem, as odd as it is and I am still trying to figure this out after f-disk and reinstalling os, but for some reason or another my comp can not communicate with microsoft, ie if I go to www.microsoft.com the web page says cannot display page if I install .net framework it errors out after trying to dl files from microsoft so I don't have any idea now and have tried to chat with msn support and varios others and cant get anything unless I pay money so I am actually stumped until I get some type of advice from anyone, but thanks to all who tried and gave advice.