Fishbowl Raid, how it is set up right now.

Ok, as i promised in game here some things explained for the Fishbowl:

Old Booney:

Ol Booney is on a 4 hours timer.

Means all 4 hours a raid can be started.

The Spawns:

If Booney is killed,

1. spawn after 60 seconds

2. spawn after 3 minutes

3. spawn after 3 minutes

4. spawn after 3 minutes

5. spawn after 5 minutes

6. spawn after 5 minutes

So you have between the 3 biggest bosses 5 minutes to sort your loot and such.

Now, if after 4 hours the raid was not finnished and the last raid was atleast the first spawn killed, it is possible to start

the raid again with the first spawn. A spawn is killed if ALL mobs in this spawn are dead, not just the boss.

If Old Booney is killed again and last raid was not finnished, the old raid will remain, and a new one starts.

Means if you kill then all the left mobs from last raid, the next spawn after the one where it stopped will be triggered.

Same goes for the new started raid.

So if you are unlucky and kill both spawns together, the left one from last and the new one, you trigger two different spawns as next.

My advice, before you kill Booney look around and wait a bit, if you can see a mob left, or have big boom with you. :D

I know everyone who comes in can kill Booney if he is spawned.

I would like to freeze the gate from cooper side if a raid is started, but right now there is no other way so you have to deal with it.

And for the solo players: Don't try to kill Old Booney just for fun and maybe killing one mob. It's just not nice if all mobs have to

be searched in the whole sector after a while because the mob behavior is not nearly perfect atm. Even more if already a raid is going.

I wanted to have the raid in now, even if the spawns are not optimized yet, but i thought it would bring back a bit fun if all work

together and follow some easy rules for now.

Ok, if you are on a raid and after killing all visible mobs, the next spawn will not be triggered, some are missing. Just wait.

Have a break and fun, the left mobs will come back to their spawnpoint. Could take a bit but they will come back.

I hope that clears it a bit up and you enjoy the raids.

If something is not explained just ask here.

greets

Hexergirl

• 1 month later...

Just an update to Fishbowl Raid:

Fishbowl is now activated with help of a device, given to Old Booney in Unknown Galaxy.

The device has to be build from anyone with L7 build devices skill.

The print for this device is given from Old Booney in Cooper at the Tada-O Gate for a fee of 2.5 mil credits.

There is one comp needed (L7 Colorful Parrot Feather) which is a rare drop and only dropping from RDs L46/48 in Cooper and Inverness(at least right now)

The Tada-O Gate is not locked if a raid is going. (was not possible at the time this was implemented).

Until it will be changed that's how it works now.

Just to update the info about the Fishbowl raid since the first post is not correct now.

greets

Hexergirl

Colorful Parrot Feather also drops from the L46 RD in Grissom.

A person with atleast Device Build L6 is required to get the print, build the device, and to activate the Raid.

L6 build device allows you to build L6 and L7 devices, L7 build device allows you to build L8 and L9 devices.

Colorful Parrot Feather also drops from the L46 RD in Grissom.

A person with atleast Device Build L6 is required to get the print, build the device, and to activate the Raid.

L6 build device allows you to build L6 and L7 devices, L7 build device allows you to build L8 and L9 devices.

Yes sorry, L6 Build Devices to get the print.

Everyone can activate the Raid, just the device is needed, and the device is tradable.

The print is just needed to build the device.

greets

Hexergirl

Yes sorry, L6 Build Devices to get the print.

Everyone can activate the Raid, just the device is needed, and the device is tradable.

The print is just needed to build the device.

greets

Hexergirl

Just make sure you are level 140 or above to activate the raid, but then again if you're below 140 you probably wouldn't be going into the FB anyway.

• 3 weeks later...