The New Database

Ok I think I've figured most of it out except where are the drops? I also cant figure out how to look for just a certain level of mob. It lets you search for levels but doesnt tell what sectors they are in. I know you can check each sector but I like the old way where it tells you where all the say level 11's are. So that plus the drops are missing for me unless I just havent figured out how to do it. Any help?

Without a search function this data base is worthless for me, for over 1 hour i try to find out where or what mob drops the new shield for JD, the only what i can find out was the name the stats and at last the builder.

BUT NO where or what mob it drops.

so maybe i need googles, but i cant see what mob drops it.

Certain drops are hidden, especially high level drops, there has been changes made to the loot tables that i have not yet incorporated.

Common items are easily found what drops them, like i have said, this was requested by the devs.

@MadLine

The "where" of the shield is right there in the description, it's Mordana made. In the Net7 Launcher content notes, it specifically lists that new Mordana raid content has been introduced. I suggest starting there. It's a raid, so ask around in various game channels for groups that are going.

Ohh thx cool, i will focus on that(made by) in future, i know the new raid, was in a team yesterday, exactly when we start shooting at first mob the server crashed, maybe i missed my target a bit 8).

One thing to note the db says that somerled sells cosmetics and they don't i don't know if this is a glitch in the server and they should be at somerled or not........anyway i thought i'd bring it up you you can check it out. tyvm for your time and the hard work the whole team does. and ty slayerman for all the work you do on the db.

on i side note i don't know if this would be easy to do or not but.......how bout seperating the trade goods into a sub section like items and effects have been. well thought i'd throw the idea in and see what you thought. again tyvm for your time. :)

One thing to note the db says that somerled sells cosmetics and they don't i don't know if this is a glitch in the server and they should be at somerled or not........anyway i thought i'd bring it up you you can check it out. tyvm for your time and the hard work the whole team does. and ty slayerman for all the work you do on the db.

on i side note i don't know if this would be easy to do or not but.......how bout seperating the trade goods into a sub section like items and effects have been. well thought i'd throw the idea in and see what you thought. again tyvm for your time. :)

Confirmed that Jess Edarte in Somerled is not selling cosmetics as is currently listed in the dbase.

Confirmed that Jess Edarte in Somerled is not selling cosmetics as is currently listed in the dbase.

Possibly an issue with the server as the database it reads is linked to the live Game database, i will get one of the devs to look in to this.

Im sure my code is correct but i will also get a dev to check this.

You can see which mob drops it, unless the mob his a hidden mob.

You cant see what sector the mob is in anymore, ask or go look.

If there are no drops shown, the item is not dropped.

----------------------------------------------------------------

How can you tell the difference between "doesn't drop" and "hidden MOB"?

If its a hidden MOB, I will look for it. But if it doesn't drop, that would be pointless.

But, you can't see either one. How do you tell which it is?

Thanks

How can you tell the difference between "doesn't drop" and "hidden MOB"?

If its a hidden MOB, I will look for it. But if it doesn't drop, that would be pointless.

But, you can't see either one. How do you tell which it is?

Thanks

That is a good point, i guess there is no way to differentiate between the 2

As if the mob is hidden, it wont show, if its not in the loot table, it wont show either.

I may be able to add a censor so it shows that it DOES drop, but doesnt say where or by what, so you know its in game..

I shall speak to the powers that be...

Ok, ive hooked up the database to show drops from hidden mobs...

If you look you should see Unknown stuff, that means its in a loot table, but no clues as to which :lol:

Hope this helps :)

Mysterious... I like it. Good job. B)

Oops you broke it.

Error getting sectors: select * from mob_spawn_group join sector_objects on mob_spawn_group.spawn_group_id=sector_objects.sector_object_id join sectors on sectors.sector_id=sector_objects.sector_id where mob_spawn_group.mob_id= : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Is what Eye of Destruction L9 beam returns, knowing it drops from Nesshix the Hand i checked his drops, and half of them return the same thing, all 3 Bile weapons, some of the ammo and ammo comps.

Oops you broke it.

Error getting sectors: select * from mob_spawn_group join sector_objects on mob_spawn_group.spawn_group_id=sector_objects.sector_object_id join sectors on sectors.sector_id=sector_objects.sector_id where mob_spawn_group.mob_id= : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Is what Eye of Destruction L9 beam returns, knowing it drops from Nesshix the Hand i checked his drops, and half of them return the same thing, all 3 Bile weapons, some of the ammo and ammo comps.

Weird. I don't think Slayerman is around, I'll take a look.

Edit: I have at least temporarily patched it up so the item will display. Let me know if there are other situations in which this occurs.

Edited by C Del

• 3 weeks later...