Just another post-- NOT!

ok here goes I have screenshots of a weapons inspector, terran psis, several different v'rix and their silly text and well examples of what a high lvl JD's thrusters SHOULD look like :) etcetc oh and also Azazel ..... let me know what to do I have Skype as my most trusted file sending program

sick of not turning any heads here goes their slightly blurred jpeg artifact filled jpg versions.. have bmp on my hd many many more examples I just wanted to get some notice been over a week wtih these sitting on my hard drive and I wan't something to finally happen. thx!

post-1058-12626001543656_thumb.jpg

post-1058-12626002531232_thumb.jpg

post-1058-12626002656041_thumb.jpg

ok here goes I have screenshots of a weapons inspector, terran psis, several different v'rix and their silly text and well examples of what a high lvl JD's thrusters SHOULD look like :P etcetc oh and also Azazel ..... let me know what to do I have Skype as my most trusted file sending program

i'm watching..but have not had any luck asking where people like you (and another guy with his enb orig stuff from live) should send their stuff to get picked over for stuff like chat logs, pics, or in your case a crap;ola of the more exotic screenshots and hopefully some pics/toons

anyway...let me know how it goes but my team speak 3 is flakey the simple way is just get on ts3 and hopefully some (or most) have some kinda ftp link private or public that you can just dump stuff to....if/when i find someone i'll let you know

you may want to check out the other thread on here of someone also in your boat to coordinate i'm sure there will be others that are diving in closets dusting off old cpu doorstop to see if hd still has data from back in the day

anyway?.....any devs on here have a public ftp they can send it to...and i doubt they want to upload them to megaupload etc in that when i try to do that they always want $$$ and or i get spam'd with ads etc (drives adaware app crazy)

suggestions?

anyway keep hanging in there let me know if you are sucessful so i also can point people in the right direction

thanks for the help

Searing

ok here goes I have screenshots of a weapons inspector, terran psis, several different v'rix and their silly text and well examples of what a high lvl JD's thrusters SHOULD look like :P etcetc oh and also Azazel ..... let me know what to do I have Skype as my most trusted file sending program

Sorry it took so long to see your post yes i would love to get your screenies and other game info my Skyp info is Satanicexhile or Richard Jennings and it is the 1 from wis sturgeon bay looking forward to geting them and puting them up on the ftp thanks again the E@B Emulator Team Satanicexhile :P

• 5 months later...