Knights of the White Wolf (KoWW)

Hey all, I so wish I had time to get into this game but so much travel involved with my job I just have no time... I truly miss this game, the community and the guild! KoWW made me enjoy online gaming... Shame everything that followed never compared to the time spent and enjoyed here! Hopefully, I'll be able to get on soon and help this community once again!

KoWW Forever!!! Miss ya'll and hope some are still here, holler if ya hear me wolves...

Redd - When I was running this TT you probably had something attached to your ship made by me lol Great prices, products and good times!

Reddwraith - My Deadly JD man did he pack a punch

Reddalert - My life saving JE

Coldfuzion - Badarse PW passed on from the original Coldfuzion I just had to carry his name on and run this toon hehe.

• 1 month later...

Hey Redd

I (we) joined KoWW from "The Scorned" once our Guild was gone.

Had like 2 active Toons:

- Saturnus the TE

- Sunrutas the JE

I still remember Towtruck and Bitman. I used to hang out with these guys quite often.

So nice to be rememberd at these fine Times! It was my first MMO and still the best of them all!

By the way, i almost got a tear in my Eyes as i went to Warp again yesterday after like ten Years!

I hope you will find the Time to at least smell the Goold old E&b Air again!!

Greez Saturnus

Edited by Saturnus

• 2 months later...
Coldfuzion here! For some reason I signed up on this new forum last year as Whisperfang (my sort of current online name) I still mostly go by Efflixi. During 2009 I was a Dev on this project but was unable to keep doing the work and had to go inactive. At some point it looks like all the accounts were wiped from the forums and we had to start over. (I don't remember any of this!)

Anyway, I'm back and while I'm not sure I have time to be a Dev I certainly want to try playing again!

[quote name='Whisperfang' timestamp='1302606112' post='38893']
Coldfuzion here! For some reason I signed up on this new forum last year as Whisperfang (my sort of current online name) I still mostly go by Efflixi. During 2009 I was a Dev on this project but was unable to keep doing the work and had to go inactive. At some point it looks like all the accounts were wiped from the forums and we had to start over. (I don't remember any of this!)

Anyway, I'm back and while I'm not sure I have time to be a Dev I certainly want to try playing again!
[/quote]

Haha Wassup Coldfuzion! Funny story if you happen to find yourself back in game let me know :) Would love to share...